District Court Paschim Medinipur Group D Admit Card 2017 will soon available. Aspirants who are eagerly looking to get information related to Stenographer Grade-III, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server, Group-D Hall Ticket can check some updated details through this article. As we all know the Call Letter is a very important document for the aspirants who are going to participate in Written Exam. Soon aspirants are able to download their LDC Hall Ticket 2017 at the official website or at the end of this article.
District Court Paschim Medinipur Admit Card
District Court Paschim Medinipur Group D Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Paschim Medinipur District Court|
|Post Names||Stenographer Grade-III, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server, Group-D|
|Number Of Vacancies||89|
|Date Of Written Test||Upcoming Months|
|Availability Of Admit Card||10-15 Days before to the exam date|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||6th October 2017|
|You can also check|
|Paschim Medinipur District Court Group D Syllabus 2017|
|District Court Paschim Medinipur Group D Previous Papers|
|Paschim Medinipur District Court Recruitment 2017|
The Paschim Medinipur District Court Recruitment 2017 is out recently. 89 Stenographer Grade-III, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server, Group-D Vacancies is available. Those who want to build their career in Central Government field can grab this chance by applying the latest Paschim Medinipur District Court Job Openings 2017. If you are willing to apply then without late apply on or before 6th October 2017. The late applications and in complete forms will be rejected by the authority. To avoid last minute rush send the forms before the due date. Visit the official website of Paschim Medinipur District Court to get complete job details.
Download LDC Hall Ticket 2017
Paschim Medinipur District Court Exam Pattern
- Part-I The written test is a multiple choice objective type questions on English, General Studies and Arithmetic. The Part-I will carry 100 marks having 100 questions of each 1 mark. There is a negative marking for each wrong answer those who attempt wrong answer ONE mark will be deducted.
- Part II: The Part-II consist of conventional type question designed to test writing skill, grammatical accuracy and comprehensive knowledge in English and Bengali. The question paper shall have two groups Group A is English and Group B is Bengali carrying 45 marks each. Both the Part-I and Part-II Examination shall be conducted in a single sitting with duration of 2½ hours.
- The Part I consists of Dictation & Transcription (400 marks) (Dictation lasting for 10 minutes followed by transcription of notes in candidates own handwriting for an hour).
- Paper II consists of General English (100 marks) (Syllabus-Spelling, Correct use of words, Correctness of sentences, use of common phrases, Synonyms and antonyms and Punctuation, and questions designed to test writing skills, grammatical accuracy and comprehensive knowledge of English (Time limit 1 ½ hours).
- Paper III consists of Typing of the computer (100 marks) (The candidates are required to type from a manuscript accurately on the computer @ not less than 30 words per minutes. The Exam will be for 10 minutes.
- The competitive written test will be conducted by the authority which carries 90 marks.
- It is a Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions. Arithmetic, English, Bengali and General Knowledge of Class VIII Standard are the subjects covered in the question paper.
- The time duration of the examination should be consists of 01 hours. Each question carries ONE Mark and there is a negative marking for each wrong answer. For each wrong answer candidates will lose ONE Mark.
- Qualified aspirants are shortlisted in order of merit shall be called for a viva voice and personality test carrying 10 marks and the final panel will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in both the tests.
- Only viva-voce test of 50 marks shall be taken for the post of Gardener and Sweeper.
Paschim Medinipur District Court Selection Process
Details Appeared On The District Court Paschim Medinipur Group D Admit Card 2017
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photography
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download District Court Paschim Medinipur Group D Admit Card 2017
- Visit the Official Site of the Paschim Medinipur District Court
- At the home page, you can find Admit Card link
- Search for District Court Paschim Medinipur Group D Admit Card 2017
- Click on it
- Fill the registration details and other information
- District Court Paschim Medinipur Group D Admit Card 2017 will be displayed on the screen
- Download it
- Take a print out for further use