Candidates who are looking for the BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2017 will be soon available on its official website. The Admit Card will be helpful for the candidates to give the written Exam. In the below of this page, we are providing a direct link for downloading the Bihar PSC CDPO Admit Card 2017. By accessing this link aspirants can go to the official website.
BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2017
The Bihar Public Service Commission had revealed the Recruitment notification for the Child Development Project Officer vacancies. In total there are 30 vacancies. Many of the candidates had applied for the vacancies are waiting for the BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2017. The officials are planning to conduct the exam in upcoming months of 2017. To download the Hall Ticket aspirants need to give the details like Registration number and Date of birth.
BPSC CDPO Hall Ticket Details
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Child Development Project Officer Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||30 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||20th October 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|You Can Also Check|
Newly, the Bihar Public Service Commission had disclosed the notification for Child Development Project Officer Vacancies Vacancies. The officials are thinking to recruit the talented candidates for the CDPO post. On our website we had provided the complete details about the recruitment candidates can go through before applying. The application process was started. Still, there is time to apply for the vacancies up to 20th October 2017. So candidates can easily apply before the last date. Contenders who are trying for the Government jobs can utilize this chance by submitting their online application in online mode. For the eligible candidates only, the officials will issue the BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2017. As the date of the exam is not announced the candidates can prepare well for the exam by making a proper plan. This will leads to secure the job in Bihar Public Service Commission as Child Development Project Officer.
To help the aspirants we have provided the Syllabus and Previous Papers on our website. Contenders who are commencing for the exam can use them in their preparation to score good marks in the exam. Before 15 to 20 days of the exam, the officials will release the BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2017 on the official website. Contenders have to download the hall ticket and need to check the details printed on it are correct or not. The details available on the Hall ticket are Name of the candidate, Registration and Roll Number, Exam Dates, Subjects, Center of the Exam, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Type of the exam, Uploaded photo and signature of the candidate. Admit Card is a mandatory document need to carry for the exam. Candidates who are commencing for the exam have to carry the BPSC CDPO Hall Ticket along with the ID proof to the exam hall. The Id proof is for the verification purpose. The ID Card may be as follows,
- Voter Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Employee Id
- Driving License
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
BPSC CDPO Exam Pattern
The BPSC CDPO exam will be in two steps that are prelims and mains exam. In this article, we are providing both exam patterns.
- The preliminary exam consists of 150 questions from General Knowledge for about 2 hours. This is an objective type exam.
- The Maine Exam consists of compulsory subjects and optional subjects.
- In compulsory the questions will be from subjects like General Hindi for 100 marks, General Studies paper I and Paper II each paper carries 300 marks.
- The time duration for each paper is 3 hours.
- In the optional subjects, the questions will be from subjects like Home Science, Psychology, Sociology, Labour & Social Welfare.
- The complete optional paper consists of 300 questions for 3 hours.
Bihar Public Service Commission Selection Process
Applicants have to given the prelims and mains exam as the part of the Written Exam. Those who cleared the writ4en test they are eligible to attend for the mains exam. Candidates who get qualified the written exam will be called for the personal interview and followed by document verification.
Steps To Download BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission i.e; www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Find out the BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2017 link on the home page and click it.
- Now a page will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now BPSC CDPO Hall Ticket will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.
To Download BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2017 – Click Here
For more latest updates like admit card release date, exam date candidates can be in touch with our website All India Jobs regularly.