Biocon Interview Questions
Biocon Interview Questions [Technical & HR]: Biocon is India’s one of the largest biopharmaceutical company. It is the manufacturer of organic medicines. Biocon is now hiring for various positions. Here we are providing you the selection procedure and the required interview questions to attend the interview at Biocon.
Check Here For Biocon Recruitment
Biocon Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Biocon is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Biocon Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
The technical interview is the first and important round in the interview process. Here you will be asked some technical questions related to your job. It will be easy for you because as a fresher you will be handy with all your subjects in your graduation. Here are few technical interview questions asked in the interviews of Biocon.
Pharmacology Interview Questions
- Explain how the dose for children is being estimated on the basis of preclinical data.
- Which hypnotic drug is responsible to cause cumulative and residual effects?
- What are the effects of hypnotic drugs?
- What is the sympathomimetic used in the case of cardiac arrest?
- What is the effect of beta3-receptor stimulation?
- What are the effects of Epinephrine?
- Explain indirect acting adrenoreceptor blocking drug.
- What is the metabolite of spironolactone?
- What are the characteristics of phentolamine?
- Which barbiturate is an ultra-short-acting-drug?
- Which benzodiazepines are used for hypnosis?
Nursing Interview Questions
- What do you actually know about nursing?
- Justify yourself as a nurse.
- How do you motivate patients?
- What do you find most difficult about being a nurse?
- How would you handle a patient who complains about everything?
- What motivates you to be a nurse?
- How will deal with typical patients and/or their families?
- What kind of nursing experience do you have?
Anatomy Interview Questions
- What is meant by applied physiology?
- What is the function of junglar veins?
- What is the difference between diabetes mellitus and diabetes inhibits?
- What are the input and output of the septal area?
- How many arteries and veins does the umbilical cord contain?
- What are the manifestations of portal hypertension?
- What 4 movements are lost in a lesion of the median nerve?
- Name the 5 functions of Limbic System?
Biocon HR Interview Questions For Freshers
As a fresher, this might be your first interview you are going to face. Here are some questions which you will have to answer in order to clear your interview. A small suggestion for all you guys is that each and every question posed to you by the interviewer is only to know about decision-making skills and how you will handle the situations. The following are few questions that will surely help you in your interview process.
- How do you rate your communication skills?
- What qualities would you look for, if you were recruiting someone for this position?
- How would you classify your style of management?
- Explain how would be an asset to this organization?
- Assuming that you are selected, what will be your strategy for next 60 days?
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for the project?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- On a scale of 10 rate me as an interviewer.
- What makes you angry?
- Give me an example of your creativity.
Biocon Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The technical interview for experienced will be a quite difficult one when compared to that of the fresher. It is so because they will be having a lot of field experience and so naturally something more is expected from them. Here we are providing you with some role specific interview questions that are asked in the interview process of Biocon.
Research Associate Interview Questions
- What is a clinical trial? Who can participate in a clinical trial?
- Describe the validation procedure? How would you perform the validation for TLG as well as analysis data set?
- What are side effects and adverse reactions?
- What is meant by informed consent?
- Explain the process of data validation.
- What are the contents of lab data? What is the purpose of data set?
- How did you do data cleaning? How do you change the values in the data on your own?
- How would you submit the docs to FDA? Who will submit the docs?
- Have you ever done any Edit check programs in your project; if you have, tell me what do you know about edit check programs?
- What are the types of clinical trials?
- What are the data sets you have used in your studies? List out all the variables present in those datasets.
General Manager Interview Questions
- If you knew a worker is 100 percent wrong about something, how would you handle it?
- What information do you need before making a decision?
- Tell me about a time you had to deal with a team member who constantly opposed your ideas. How did you handle it?
- Describe a time you mentored someone. How did they grow? What were they doing initially, and what are they doing now?
- Tell me about a time when you reorganized a department or significantly changed employee work assignments. How did you approach the task?
- What strategies do you use to motivate a team?
- If the people who know you were asked why you should be hired, what would they say?
Biocon HR Interview Questions For Experienced
The HR round of interview will be easy for an experienced person because he might have already faced a number of interviews. But it is recommended to have a look at some of the interview questions before attending the interview and answering them to himself adds a lot to his performance in interview. Here are few frequently asked hr interview questions which could be helpful to you in the interview.
- Why you had so many jobs?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- Why do you want to leave your current employer?
- You seem to be drawing a good salary. Will you be OK with taking a salary cut?
- How would you classify your style of management?
- If you face a problem with your own performance, what would you do?
- What have you learned from your failures?
- Did you face any problems in your last role?
- What is the one thing that you know to be true that many others think to be false?
- What is your salary history?
- How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Biocon. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.