BBC Heart Care Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Recently, the BBC Heart Care has announced notification to fill various vacancies. BBC Heart Care Recruitment Drive in India for the vacancies of Neurologist and Surgeon jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for BBC Heart Care careers through online mode below by the provided registration link. As we all know that nowadays getting the job in Medical field is very difficult and candidates are looking for to secure a job. For those candidates, Private sector is the best choice to get settle fastly. The Recruitment of BBC Heart Care will select the contenders based on their performance on Online Written Test, Physical Test, Technical Interview, Group Discussion, HR Interview. The final results will be announced by the BBC Heart Care officers.
BBC Heart Care Recruitment 2018-2019
|Company Name||BBC Heart Care|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Neurologist and Other|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||Medical|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
BBC Heart Care Career Details
Latest Job Openings in BBC Heart Care
- Cardiac Anesthetist
- Interventional Cardiologist
- Staff Nurses
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Home Health Aide
- Registered Nurse
- Pharmacy Technician
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Clinical Laboratory Technician
- Dental Assistant
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Radiologic Technologist
- Physical Therapist
- Dental Hygienist
- Health Information Technician
- Clinical Laboratory Technologist
- Occupational Therapy Aide
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Family Practitioner
- Nurse Practitioner
- Occupational Therapist
- Surgical Technologist
- Psychiatric Aide
- Physician Assistant
- Veterinary Technologist
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialist
- Massage Therapist
- Laboratory Animal Caretaker
- Dispensing Optician
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Medical Equipment Preparer
- Cardiovascular Technologist
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist
BBC Heart Care Company Profile
- First to perform Off Pump Coronary Artery Bypass (OPCAB) Surgery.
- First to start Bypass Surgery in the North West of India.
- First to start Minimally Invasive Valvular Surgery.
- First to perform Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery.
- First to perform Beating Heart Bypass surgery on a 90 yrs old patient.
- First to conduct Congenital Heart Surgery in 1996.
- First to perform Heart Surgery at the youngest age of 8 months in the Northern region.
- First to start Endoscopic Bypass Surgery in May 1998.
BBC Heart Care Qualification Details
- Aspirants must have some technician positions require a bachelor’s degree, while other positions (such as in medical records).
- Who had completed bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate are eligible to attend for the BBC Heart Care Recruitment.
BBC Heart Care Selection Process
- Online Written Test
- Physical Test
- Technical Interview
- Group Discussion
- HR Interview
BBC Heart Care Eligibility Criteria
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
- Flexible to work in any shifts.
- Must have consistent academic records from SSC Onwards.
- Aspirants who have attended for the Recruitment process of BBC Heart Care Interview in last 6 months need not apply.
BBC Heart Care Salary Details
- BBC Heart Care will provide salary based on their performance shown during the BBC Heart Care selection rounds.
- Selected candidates will get pay scale according to their role which was offered in the market.
- SSC Marksheet.
- Intermediate Marksheet.
- Recent Passport Photocopies.
- Carry Latest updated Resume.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).
- All Engineering certificates photo copies.