Adani Enterprises Walkin Drive | B.Com, M.Com Freshers Jobs | 4th September 2017. Adani Enterprises is hiring B.Com, M.com Trainees on a contractual basis for Ahmedabad location. Who are interested in working with Adani can attend for the Adani Enterprises Careers on 4th September 2017 at the below mentioned venue. Scroll down to see the more information on Adani Enterprises job openings in Ahmedabad.
Qualified and eligible contenders are suggested to check the following eligibility criteria whether your profile is fit to this vacancies or not. It is an Internship Program for B.Com and M.Com pass outs. During training, the trainee will get Stipend up to Rs. 8000/- Per Month. All the candidates have to practice Adani Enterprises Placement Papers and Adani Enterprises Online written test papers before going to attend for the Selection Process without fail.
If the job applicants can prepare all these papers provided will crack the recruitment process very easily and also they can face any type of competitive test. The Adani Enterprises will offer facilities and benefits to the selected contenders. All the best to all job seekers for a better career. One more important thing for the aspirants is while going to attend for the interview must carry mandatory documents which are mentioned in this article. For more updates regarding Adani Enterprises Job openings in Ahmedabad and Interview Questions, candidates are suggested bookmark this page Latest Freshers Jobs for more accurate information.
ADANI ENTERPRISES WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Adani Enterprises Limited|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Adani Enterprises Job Description
- We are currently hiring B.Com, M.com Trainees on a contractual basis for Ahmedabad location.
- They will also get a stipend during the training.
- 11 months Internship Program for fresh B.Com and M.Com pass-outs, wherein selected candidates will be trained by us.
- Interested candidate who fit into following criteria can apply for the same.
Adani Enterprises Program Will Cover
- Training on different SAP modules.
- F&A exposure in different domain verticals (e.g. Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Taxation, Treasury etc.).
- Behavioural, Soft Skills training to shape their professional skills.
Adani Enterprises Benefits For Trainees
- Skill development in Finance and Accounting domain, which is being sought in the job market by companies.
- Employment at Adani is NOT guaranteed.
- Professional skill development.
- Employment at Adani: We are offering them a learn-while-they-earn opportunity for 11 months.
- Certificate of Training from Adani.
- The trainee will get Stipend up to Rs. 8000/- Per Month.
Adani Enterprises Limited Company Profile
Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Its diversified businesses include resources, logistics, agribusiness, and energy sectors. The Group is the largest port developer and operator in India with Mundra Port being a commercial port. It owns Fortune, India’s largest edible oil brand through a joint venture with Wilmar International in Singapore. The Flagship Company of the Adani group is Adani Enterprises Limited. In April 2014, it added the 4th unit of 660 MW at its Tiroda Power plant, making Adani power the largest private power producer of the country. In 2015, Adani was ranked India’s most trusted infrastructure brand by The Brand Trust Report 2015. The company was founded in 1988 as a commodity trading business. First generation entrepreneur Gautam Adani is the founder & chairman of Adani Group.
|Company Name||Adani Enterprises|
|Founder(s) or Key People||Gautam Adani|
|Number of Employees||10,400|
|Headquarters||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
How To Apply For Adani Enterprises Jobs
Who are having Skill development in Finance and Accounting domain are eligible to attend for the Adani Enterprises Walkin Drive. Before going to attend for the recruitment must check all the details which are provided in this article.
Adani Enterprises Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 4th September 2017
Walkin Time: 9:30 AM
7th Floor Shree Krishna Centre,
Opposite Adani House, behind Subway,
Near Mithakhali Circle,
Contact Persons: Dhanesh Tailor & Abhilash Menon (HR Department)
Important Credentials Need To Bring For Interview
- Bring a copy of their Resume or Bio-Data or CV.
- 1 passport size photograph.
- Identity card proof
- All Educational Documents xerox copies