Good news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Accenture Off Campus 2018 Drive. Accenture focuses on recruiting fresher graduates and postgraduates across India through off campus and pool campus drives. As we all know that Accenture is one of the big multinational company. The Accenture company will conduct off-campus drives multiple times a year in various places like Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gujarat, Pune, Mumbai, Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata, Noida, Gurgaon and in some other places. This post is made for the candidates and it will definitely help you in finding the eligibility criteria, registration, selection procedure, and other important information about this Accenture off-campus drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Accenture off campus drive through below provided registration link.
You Can Also Check: Accenture Recruitment
Accenture Off Campus 2018
Sometimes Accenture conducts off campus drive through eLitmus and AMCAT to hire capable and talented persons. To crack the Accenture selection process aspirants have to check AMCAT Syllabus and eLitmus Test Pattern. Along with syllabus and test pattern, we have also gathered latest Accenture Placement Papers for better preparation. It is not an easy matter to get placed in multinational company Accenture. Scroll down to see the more information before attending the interview. Nowadays getting a job in Multi National Company is a very prestigious thing. If contenders have any doubt regarding Accenture Off Campus Drive 2018 can contact us through email.
You Can Also Check: Accenture Interview Questions
Accenture Off Campus 2018 Drive Details
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Any Graduation, Any Postgraduation|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Salary or CTC Offered||Best In Industry|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Joining Location||Anywhere in India|
Accenture Off Campus 2018 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Who had possessed graduation in any discipline in BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in the year of 2018 & 2017 are eligible to apply.
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- MCA with B.Sc / B.Com / BCA / BA (with Math / Statistics / Computers Background).
- Aspirants who had completed full-time course only those people are eligible.
- The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree (Irrespective of the region).
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card in case of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan & Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
You can also see: HR Interview Questions
Accenture Required Skills
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquette.
- Must be agreeing to work in shifts 24×7.
- Must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents, issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
Accenture Selection Process
The Accenture selection process consists of various levels. Based on the performance shown in the selection process candidates will get placed in the Accenture company. In order to beat the tough competition, candidates have to practice hard for the Accenture Off Campus Drive. Who will clear the rounds completely and confidently those applicants will easily place in Accenture MNC Company.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion or JAM
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in all academic courses from SSC Onwards. A Maximum of 1 year gap is allowed in education. The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card in case of holding a passport of any other country.
Candidates who are interested in working with Accenture shouldn’t have any standing backlogs. It is mandatory to each and every candidate to clear backlogs at the time of appearing for Accenture Off Campus Selection Process.
Accenture Salary Details
The salary will be decided based on the job roles, company rules, and regulations. As per the official rules, Accenture will give the finest pay which was offered in the market.
- Fixed component: Rs 290,323.
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB) earning potential: 8.5%
- Annual Total earning potential: Rs 315,000.
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Though this is not a BPO job, but you are expected to work in a 24×7 environment.
Accenture Off Campus 2018 Registration Process
- Check the below provided Apply Here Link.
- Read the entire form carefully.
- Fill the Registration Form and Submit it.
- Note your Reference ID and Password for further reference.
Accenture Off Campus Drive – Mandatory Certificates Need To Bring
- Must bring Latest Updated Resume.
- Passport Size Photocopies.
- Carry all academic certificates xerox copies.
- Applicants must bring Identity Proof issued by the government.
Tips To Crack Accenture Off Campus Drive 2018
In this section, we are providing the suggestions to crack Accenture Off Campus Drive
- Aspirants must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prepare basics of your core subjects.
- Should be able to work in rotational shifts.
- Practice Accenture Placement Papers.
- Have a look on Accenture Test Pattern and refer it before going to interview.
- Be confident and look straight at the time of HR Round.
How To Apply For Accenture Off Campus 2018
All India Jobs is a place where candidates can get job information throughout India. We hope the context about Accenture Off Campus Drive 2018 is helpful for the contenders. Wishing you All the best for a better career from All India Jobs Team. For more latest job updates contenders can visit our site frequently and bookmark this page www.allindiajobs.in.