VECC Stipendiary Trainee Previous Papers
|You can also check|
VECC Stipendiary Trainee Admit Card 2017
VECC Stipendiary Trainee Previous Papers Details
|Name of Organization||Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre|
|Post Names||Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Fireman Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||43|
|Date Of Written Test||Upcoming Months|
|Application Start Date||Started|
|Application End Date||23rd October 2017|
VECC Stipendiary Trainee Exam Pattern
- The Written Test will comprise of Multi Choice objective type questions
- There is a negative marking. ‘3’ Marks to be awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark to be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The option will be given in written examination to answer either in Hindi or English.
- Time duration is 1 hour.
VECC Selection Process
The selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the written examination will be shortlisted for an interview which will be conducted in due course. Final selection and ranking will be on the basis of performance of the candidate in the Personal Interview and no weightage will be given for marks scored in the written examination. The decision of VECC in this regard will be final.
Download VECC Scientific Assistant Sample Papers
- To Download VECC Stipendiary Trainee Mathematics Model Papers: Click Here
- To Download VECC Scientific Assistant General Awareness Sample Papers: Click Here