The UKPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification is out. Candidates who are looking forward to building their career with UKPSC APS Syllabus can refer the complete details. As per the official notification, the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission are decided to hire capable candidates for Additional Private Secretary Post. Completed the graduate degree from a recognized university and 01-year computer certification from any institution/university recognized by the University or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science along with that aspirants should able to type minimum 80 words per minute in Hindi steno and minimum 8000 Key /Depression in Hindi typing on computer is an education qualification to apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2018.
Also Read: Latest Current Affairs and GK
UKPSC APS Syllabus 2018 | Uttarakhand PSC Additional Private Secretary Syllabus
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Additional Private Secretary Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||122 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||1st May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||15th May 2018|
|You can also Check|
|Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification|
|Uttarakhand PSC APS Previous papers|
|Latest Uttarakhand PSC Jobs|
The UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Syllabus is given here for the aspirants who are preparing for Additional Private Secretary Written Examination. Therefore, contenders who had applied for the latest UKPSC job openings of Additional Private Secretary can utilize this syllabus. The arranged syllabus which helps you to give your best in the examination. In this article, we have provided subject wise UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Previous Papers. Candidates will get accurate information from this article.
After completion of the application process, the candidates can start their exam preparation without any delay. First of all, contenders have a get a clear idea about the test pattern. Candidates can get UKPSC APS Syllabus along with Exam Pattern from here. Scroll down to get Additional Private Secretary Exam Pattern, selection procedure, and subject wise Syllabus. Visit our website www.allindiajobs.in frequently.
What is the Exam Pattern for UKPSC APS Exam Pattern?
Contenders can check the complete UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Exam Pattern from this section. We all know that there is an immense competition for Uttarakhand Government Jobs. For the sake of candidates, we are contributing complete details regarding UKPSC APS Syllabus through this post. Download Admit Cards and Results for Uttarakhand PSC
- Each question carries ONE mark
- Candidates have to finish their Written Tes within 2 hours
- Hindi: Number of questions: 45, Number of Marks: 45
- General Studies: Number of questions: 75, Number of Marks:75
- General Intelligence Test: Number of questions: 30, Number of Marks: 30
|Name Of The Subjects||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Hindi||150||150||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence Test|
Selection Criteria for Uttarakhand PSC Additional Private Secretary Jobs
UKPSC Additional Private Secretary General Studies Syllabus
- General Science and Application of Science in the day -to day life.
- Indian History and Culture etc.
- Indian National Freedom Movement and Contemporary Indian History.
- Basic knowledge of the Indian Constitution, Human Rights Related Issues, Fundamental Rights and Duties etc., Current activities in these areas.
- Indian economy, agriculture, trade, and commerce etc., current activities in these areas.
- Population in the Indian context, Environment and Urbanization, environmental pollution, health-related issues, Bio and Environment Protection Act, etc., current activities in these areas.
- Geography of India and the World, Natural disasters and disaster management etc., current activities in these areas.
- Current events of National and International importance, Sports, Entertainment etc.
- Current events of Uttarakhand State importance, Sports, Entertainment etc.
- Education, Culture and Lifestyle, Specific Information regarding Social practices, Social reform movement, Political background and Administrative setup, Governmental and Non Governmental welfare and developmental schemes, Historical background, Uttarakhand Rajya Nirman Andolan and Contemporary History of the Uttarakhand State.
- Agriculture, Industry, Commerce and Trade, Tourism, Economic and Natural Resources, Population distribution, Sex ratio, Literacy, Health, Forest and Wild Life, Environment and Geography in Uttarakhand State.
UKPSC Additional Private Secretary General Intelligence Syllabus
Questions of verbal,nonverbal and analytical types consisting of analogies, syllogism, similarities, differences, missing numbers, characters and sequences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, direction sense, coding-decoding, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, data representation and analysis, arithmetical number series. The test would also include questions designed to test the candidates’ ability to deal with many things. Like abstract ideas, facts and figures, symbols and their relationships, arithmetical and numerical computations and other analytical, mathematical and quantitative functions.