Important information regarding UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Admit Card 2017 is updated here. Candidates who had successfully applied for UKPSC Recruitment 2017 can check the Additional Private Secretary Hall Ticket details through this post. The officials of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is ready to conduct the written test for Additional Private Secretary Post on 11th November 2017. So aspirants who are going to participating in the written test must download their UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Admit Card 2017 now from the official website. Here in this article, all the applicants can get some updated stuff related to UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Admit Card. The Uttarakhand PSC APS Hall Ticket 2017 will be available only in online mode. The officials will not send their Call Letters through post or email. For the sake of candidates, When officials release the Hall Ticket immediately we will activate the Admit Card link.
UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Shortly Known As||UKPSC|
|Name Of The Post||Additional Private Secretary|
|Number Of Vacancies||122|
|Date Of The Written Test||11th November 2017|
|Availability Of Admit Card||Available Now|
|You Can Also Check|
UKPSC Recruitment 2017 was out. Many of the contenders who want to build their career with UKPSC had applied for the latest Uttarakhand PSC Job Openings 2017. The closing date to apply for Uttarakhand PSC Jobs is 21st August 2017. So aspirants had utilized this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can refer the complete eligibility criteria and applied before the end date. Already many of the eligible candidates submitted their application forms and started preparation. In the below table aspirants will get overview details about the UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Admit Card 2017.
Download Uttarakhand PSC APS Hall Ticket
UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Exam Pattern
- It is an objective type Multiple Choice OMR based Tests.
- Each question carries ONE mark
- candidates have to finish their Written Tes within 2 hours
- General Hindi: Number of questions: 45, Number of Marks: 45
- General Studies: Number of questions: 75, Number of Marks:75
- General Intelligence Test: Number of questions: 30, Number of Marks: 30
- Total 150 questions will be covered
- Maximum marks 150
- Time duration 2 hours
UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Vacancy Selection Process
- Written Test
Details Appeared On The Admit Card
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photography
Steps To Download UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Admit Card 2017
- Visit the Official Site of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission i.e., www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- At the home page, you can find Admit Card link.
- Search for Uttarakhand PSC APS Admit Card 2017.
- Click on it.
- Fill the registration details and other information.
- UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Hall Ticket 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.