Candidates who had applied for the TNPSC Village Administrative Officer vacancies are eagerly waiting for the TNPSC VAO Admit Card 2017. The officials of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is planning to conduct the exam on 17th September 2017. A massive number of candidates who are willing to attend for the exam are eagerly searching for the TNPSC VAO Admit Card on various websites. Officials of the organization will release the Hall Ticket for the exam very soon. Normally the call letter will be issued before 15 to 20 days of the examination. Contenders can download the admit card from the official website as well from our website easily. In the below of this page, candidates can find the link which directs to the page of admit card download.
|You Can Also Check|
Brief Details About Tamil Nadu PSC VAO Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancies||Village Administrative Officer vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||494 vacancies|
|Application Last Date||Refer Notification|
|Date of the Exam||17th September 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
Every year many of the organizations are releasing the notifications to fill various vacancies. Now the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission had revealed the recruitment notification for Village Administrative Officer vacancies. There are about 494 vacancies in the department. As the applications from the interested candidates have been receiving by the officials. Interested aspirants can apply for the TNPSC VAO job openings in online mode before the last date. For more information about the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure etc the aspirants can go through the official notification or our website which we have furnished all the details in an understandable manner.
Candidates must and should download the TNPSC VAO Admit Card 2017. No one is allowed into the exam hall with out hall ticket. After downloading the admit card candidates have to check the details printed on it are correct or not. The TNPSC VAO Call Letter contains some of the important information like Name of the candidate, Registration and Roll Number, Exam Dates, Subjects, Center of the Exam, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Type of the exam, Uploaded photo and signature of the candidate. Aspirants need to carry the admit card to the examination hall because the candidate will not be allowed to give the exam without it. Candidates have to preserve the Call Letter even after the exam is completed for the purpose of checking the result.
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
Aspirants should bring an original ID Proof issued by the government. This proof is for the verification purpose whether the candidate belongs to this state or not.
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead.
After downloading the TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Hall ticket candidates have to start their preparation for the exam by using the Syllabus and Previous Papers which are available on our website.
Tamil Nadu PSC VAO Exam Pattern
- The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission exam consists of questions from various sections which we have given below.
- From General Studies the papers contain 75 items.
- 25 items from the Basics of Village Administration.
- The Aptitude & Mental Ability Test contains 20 items.
- 80 items from General English/ General Tamil.
- The total paper contains 200 items. The maximum marks of the exam are 300 marks.
- Candidates need to acquire the minimum of 90 marks to get qualify in the Written Exam.
- Duration of the Exam is 3 hours.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Selection Process
The officials of the TNPSC have decided to conduct the written test and Personal Interview for the candidates who had applied for the Village Administrative Officer vacancies. The mentioned selection process will be on the premises of the authorities. Those who performed in these rounds can get the job in Tamil Nadu PSC as a Village Administrative Officer.
Steps To Download TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e; www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- On the home page search for the “Recruitment” Tab on right side of the page.
- Click on it and find out the TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2017.
- Open it by giving a simple click.
- Now a page will display on the screen.
- Search for the TNPSC VAO Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now TNPSC VAO Admit Card 2017 will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option or save it for future use.