Aspirants who are preparing for Assistant Written Exam can download TNPSC Assistant Previous Year Question Papers from this article. Aspirants who are searching for Assistant Exam Sample Papers can check this article carefully. This is the best chance for all the contenders who are going to participate in Assistant Exam. Now all the applied candidates can start their preparation by using this Model Papers. Once check the given Previous Papers before going to start your exam preparation.
TNPSC Assistant Previous Year Question Papers
The applicants of TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2017 can download the previous papers through this page at free of cost. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is ready to held the Assistant Written Exam on 25th November 2017. Before going to participate in written test candidates can make a clear idea about the exam pattern. Through this post, we are also providing TNPSC Assistant Exam Pattern which is officially given. Aspirants must practice more Previous Year Question Papers for better preparation. Therefore work hard and secure high marks in the written exam. Aspirants can also visit the official website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in.
|You can also check|
TNPSC Assistant Previous Year Question Papers Details
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||54|
|Date Of Written Test||25th November 2017|
|Application Start Date||31st August 2017|
|Application End Date||26th September 2017|
TNPSC Assistant Exam Pattern
- It is an objective type written test. Applicants are given the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the language part of the Paper The questions on General Studies will be set both in English and Tamil and the questions on General Tamil/ General English will be set in the respective languages.
- Written Exam consists of single paper General Studies (100 Questions) (Degree Standard) (75 Questions) Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.) (25 Questions) along with General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Std.) (100 Questions) (Total – 200 Questions).
- The total time duration of the Written Test is 3 Hours
- Maximum marks should be 300
- The Minimum Qualifying marks for selection for all communities is 90 Marks