The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission had invited the applicants to fill the Assistant vacancies in the organization. Many of the candidates who had applied have started preparing for the exam. Mean while they are looking for the TNPSC Assistant Admit Card 2017 on the various website on the internet. To reduce the search burden we have provided the complete details about the admit card in this article. So contenders can have a look this page for the details like Examination Dates and Timings etc.
TNPSC Assistant Admit Card 2017
|You Can Also Check|
TNPSC Assistant Previous Papers
Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs
Brief Details About Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Hall Ticket
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancies||Assistant Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||54 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||26th September 2017|
|Date of the Exam||25th November 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- Driving License
- Employee Id
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
|Date of Notification||31st September 2017|
|Last Date For Online Application||26th October 2017|
|Last Date For Payment Of Fee||28th October 2017|
|Last date for submitting NOC and copy of online application||20th October 2017|
|Date of Exam||25th November 2017|
|Timings of the Exam||10 AM to 1 PM (FN)|
TNPSC Assistant Exam Pattern
- The written exam consists of subjects like General Studies (100 Questions) in that 75 questions will be from Degree Standard, Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (25 Questions) comprises questions from S.S.L.C standards and General Tamil/ General English contains (100 Questions) Total (200 Questions) from S.S.L.C standard.
- The Exam duration is 3 Hours.
- Maximum Marks of the exam are 300 Marks.
- Each and every aspirant have to secure 90 Marks to get qualify in the written test.
- Chennai – 0100
- Coimbatore – 0200
- Madurai – 1000
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Selection Process
Steps To Download TNPSC Assistant Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e; www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- On the home page search for the “Recruitment” Tab on right side of the page.
- Click on it.
- Search for the TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2017 and click on it.
- A page will appear on the screen.
- Look for the TNPSC Assistant Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now TNPSC Assistant Admit Card 2017 will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.