SSC NR Chemical Assistant Previous Papers
|You can also check|
SSC NR Chemical Assistant Admit Card 2017
SSC NR Chemical Assistant Previous Papers Details
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission Northern Region|
|Post Names||Chemical Assistant, Assistant Archaeologist, Assistant Research Officer, Scientific Assistant, Section Officer (Horticulture) and Upper Division Clerk and other posts|
|Number of Vacancies||244|
|Date Of Written Test||Upcoming Months|
|Application Start Date||25th August 2017|
|Application End Date||24th September 2017|
Staff Selection Commission Northern Region has issued an official SSC NR Recruitment 2017 notification for talented aspirants to fill 244 Chemical Assistant, Assistant Archaeologist, Assistant Research Officer, Scientific Assistant, Section Officer (Horticulture) and Upper Division Clerk and other posts. Candidates who want to settle down in the Central Government Sector can apply according to their Qualification and Experience. As the last date is approaching, many candidates already started their preparation for the recruitment so apply before the closing date that is 24th September 2017.
SSC NR Chemical Assistant Assistant Archaeologist Model Papers
SSC NR Assistant Archaeologist Exam Pattern @ www.sscnr.net.in
- There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective/Multiple Choice Questions, for posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels
- Candidates will get detailed subjects for Questions, marks and number of Questions subject wise in below section
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
- General Intelligence, English Language (Basic Knowledge), Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) and General Awareness are the subjects covered in Question Paper
- Each section carries 25 Questions
- Each contains 50 Marks
- Total 60 Minutes For VH/OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and locomotor disability wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the performance of the candidates). (Pl. see Para 12 (C ) & (D) of notice).-80 Minutes.
SSCNR Selection Process
- Written Test
Who got minimum Cut Off marks in written exam are only eligible for Interview. Those who clear Written Exam need to face Interview. The final decision will be taken by Staff Selection Commission Northern Region.