Also Check: Interview Questions
DAFFODIL WALKIN RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Company Name||Daffodil Software Ltd|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT – Software, Software Services|
Daffodil Job Description
- Greeting from Daffodil Software
- We have arranged walkin interview for B.Tech & MCA Students for Batch – 2016 and 2017 students, Walkin directly to our office for an interview with the hard copy of your resume.
- Request you to go through the mail and apply only if you fulfill all the required criteria.
- Job location: Hisar
- Qualifications: B.Tech & MCA Fresher’s (Batch – 2017).
- The student must have aggregate 60% marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and MCA combined.
- Work timings: 9 hours shift (Day Shift).
- As there are multiple openings you can get your friends along with you for the interview.
- Current requirement: Junior Associate – IT
- The Job requires a driving skill to push technologies to the next level.
- Working with the best front line technologies being used in Daffodil Software, the individual needs to be focused, innovative and zestful about treading new territories and gaining new grounds on technology.
Daffodil Job Responsibilities
- Design & develop the application with rich user interfaces.
- Walk hand in hand with cross functional teams to design & develop magical solutions.
- Test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work and brainstorm on bug fixing to improve application performance.
- Be involved in the exciting process of discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies.
Daffodil Salary Details
- 0 – 6 month – CTC 12K per month
- 6 – 12 months – CTC 20K per month
- 12- 24 months – CTC 25K per month
Daffodil Software Ltd Company Profile
How To Apply For Daffodil Software Jobs
Daffodil Software Ltd Walkin Details
- All original educational & employment documents.
- Bring Latest Resume.
- Please carry your original ID proof (PAN card, Driving License or Aadhar Card).
- Recent Passport photos.