Oracle Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | Associate Consultant Jobs in Bangalore For Freshers. BE, B.Tech pass out candidates can attend for the Oracle off campus Recruitment 2017. Aspirants who want to get placed in reputed company i.e., Oracle for the position of Associate Consultant can attend for the latest jobs in Bangalore. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Oracle test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily.
ORACLE OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Oracle Job Description and Requirements
- Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise.
- Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
- As a member of a project team follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations, data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy.
- Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
- 0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle Company Profile
How To Apply For Oracle Job Vacancies
- Carry a copy of updated Resume.
- Recent Passport Size photos.
- Education certificates (X, XII & Degree).
- ID Proof and Address proof (Aadhar preferable).