NI SYSTEMS OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Company Name||NI Systems Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Application Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 9,75,000 Per Annum|
|Event Date||20th August 2017|
|Last Date To Apply Online||18th August 2017|
NI Systems Eligibility Criteria
- 2016, 2017 batch BE, B.Tech (EEE/ECE/Instrumentation branches).
- The excellent Academic score in graduation.
- Good pH score.
NI Systems Job Description
- National Instruments is looking for confident and self-driven engineers to join our talented team of Application Engineers.
NI Systems Candidate Skillsets
- Strong foundational knowledge of Electronics Engineering.
- Comfortable with travel within a given territory.
- Passionate about engineering and technology.
- If you answered “Yes” to all the above questions, then this role is for you.
- Good Communication Skills.
NI Systems Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide high quality technical assistance and support to NI’s wide network of customers in India and help them successfully build applications in diverse domains.
- Conduct seminars and attend trade shows
- Conduct professional technical training on NI products.
- Responsible for demonstrating and configuring virtual instrumentation systems to existing and new customers.
NI Systems Mandatory Requirements
- Self-starter with ability to take ownership of projects.
- Team player and willingness to collaborate with other departments.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong technical skills.
- Qualification: Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineering.
NI Systems Company Profile
How To Apply For NI Systems Job Vacancies
- Updated Resume hard copies
- Please bring educational certificates
- Carry ID Proof
- 1 Recent Passport Sized Photographs.