KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2017
KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2017: Aspirants in search of KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket are at right place to download. The Karnataka PSc will release the admit cards for the recruitment exam conducted to recruit Senior Medical Officer and General Duty Medical Officer in Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Services. Candidates who have applied for the post have to participate in written exam. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. The Karnataka PSC will release KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket very soon for the applicants whose application is complete in all aspects. Candidates can access the direct link provided below in this post to download the KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket easily from our website www.allindiajobs.in. All candidates must download their KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket through online mode only. Karnataka PSC will not sent Medical Officer Admit Card in any mode.
The Karnataka PSC is going to recruit Senior Medical Officer Specialist in General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, ENT, Dermatology and Venereal Diseases(Skin), Anesthesia, Pediatrician, Ophthalmologist, Orthopedic Surgeon, Radiologist and General Duty Medical Officers. The written exam for these posts will be conducted very soon by Karnataka PSC. Candidates can start downloading KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket once they are available online. As there will be a heavy competition candidates are advised to prepare well for the exam. Applicants are advised to go through complete article to get more information about KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket, important dates, steps to download KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket and more.
KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket Details
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Also Know As||KPSC|
|Examination Mode||Written Test|
|Name of The Post||Senior Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||1430|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
Important Date For KSPC Medical Officer Exam
|Notification||05 August 2017|
|Application Available from||10 August 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application||11 September 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||Very Soon|
|Exam Date||Very Soon|
|Declaration of Result||Very Soon|
Information On KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket
The KPSC Admit Card consists of details related to candidate and the exam they are going to appear. Below we have provided the list of details printed on KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket.
- Name of the applicant
- Father or Guardian Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Candidates Photo
- Signature of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Name & Address of Exam Center
- Duration of Exam
- Important Guidelines
KPSC Medical Officer Selection Process
The selection process of Karnataka PSC for recruiting various Medical officers and General Duty Officers will include the following recruitment rounds.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Candidates who qualified in the written exam will be merit listed and called for interview order wise based on the merit list. Final selection list will be prepared by the Karnataka PSC by calculating the candidates performance in written test and interview.
Important Documents for KPSC Medical Officer Exam
Candidates are advised to carry any one of the following id proof documents along with the KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket. Only original Id proof which is not expired will be accepted. Below we have provided the list of documents currently permissible to participate in the exam. Kindly carry any one of the following document to examination hall.
- Voter Photo identity card issued by Election Commission of India
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department
- Driving License issued by RTO or RTA
- Photo identity card having serial number issued by Central or State Governments
- Nationalized Bank Passbook with photograph
- Credit cards issued by banks with laminated photograph
- E-Aadhaar or Aadhaar card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India
- Photo identity cards having serial number issued by Public Sector Undertaking of State or Central Government, District Administration, Municipal bodies and Penchant Administration
Steps To Download KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates have to download their KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket from the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission. For the sake of candidates we have provided the step by step process to download their admit card easily.
- Go to the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Search for the KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket download link in Home Page
- Click on it
- A new page will display on the screen
- Enter all the required details such as Registration Number and Date of birth
- Press on the Submit Button
- Now KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket will appear on the screen
- Download KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket
- Take a print out of KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket
Download KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2017 – Click Here