Intel Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | BE, B.Tech Freshers Jobs For Graduate Intern Technical Role. Intel is conducting latest off campus drive in Bangalore for Graduate Intern Technical position. BE, B.Tech fresher candidates can apply for urgent openings in Bangalore location through online mode as soon as possible. Candidates must have the minimum experience to apply for the Intel Recruitment 2017. Here in this post, we are furnishing the entire data which are very useful for the contenders.
Aspirants must have done A Master’s, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or Theoretical Computer Science. Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 8.5 on 10 averaged over all UG courses. With the help of this article, aspirants can get the over all details about the Intel Careers in Bangalore. Who are having working knowledge of simulation environments like MATLAB, Good C programming skills, Good knowledge of Probability and Linear algebra Experience working in a Linux environment would be an added advantage.
The candidates who will clear the selection process which is going to conduct by the Intel, then the selected candidates will get the excellent benefits as per the norms of the Intel company. To help the candidates, we are providing the Intel Written Test Papers and Intel Online Test Patterns. Scroll down to see the complete job description and Job Responsibilities Details. Keep on visiting our website All India Jobs for more latest and current updates.
INTEL OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Job Role||Graduate Intern Technical|
Intel Job Description
- The candidate will comprehend some of the state-of-the art research in object recognition and activity recognition.
- The candidate will systematically evaluate some of the available implementations of the best-in-class algorithms.
- The work involves creating training data-sets for the different types of interesting objects, activities in for a particular ambiance, training a machine learning based classifier using this data and applying the algorithm to the test data.
- Finally, the candidate will profile the computer vision algorithm for CPU and memory bandwidth and identify the potential areas of optimization.
- To make the real-world data amenable for computer processing the work may also involve some tasks like image and video pre-processing.
Intel Qualification Details
- A Master’s, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or Theoretical Computer Science.
- Working knowledge of simulation environments like MATLAB, Good C programming skills, Good knowledge of Probability and Linear algebra Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning, Digital Image Processing.
- A minimum CGPA of 8.5 on 10 averaged over all UG courses taken so far.
Intel Company Profile
Intel Corporation (also known as Intel, stylized as Intel) is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California (colloquially referred to as “Silicon Valley”) that was founded by Gordon Moore (of Moore’s law fame) and Robert Noyce. It is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers based on revenue and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs). Intel supplies processors for computer system manufacturers such as Apple, Lenovo, HP, and Dell. Intel also manufactures motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
How To Apply For Intel Latest Jobs
Candidates who are interested in working with Intel can attend for the latest job openings in Bangalore for the position of Graduate Intern Technical Engineer. Qualified contenders can check the details and apply for the Intel off campus Recruitment 2017.
Mandatory Documents Need To Bring For Any Interview
- Must Carry Recent Passport photocopies
- Bring Latest Resume
- Original Government Identity proof
- Educational Documents xerox copies