INDIA INFOLINE WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||India Infoline Limited|
|Experience||1 – 6 Years|
|Job Role||Sales, Business Development Manager|
|Salary||INR 3,50,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
Aspirants must have done graduation in any discipline. With the help of this article, aspirants can get the overall details about the India Infoline Careers in Mumbai. Should have responsibility for identifying customer needs and assessing their risk appetite. Who are having good knowledge and responsible for achieving targets as assigned would be an added advantage.
Also Check: Interview Questions
The candidates who will clear the selection process which is going to conduct by the India Infoline, then the selected candidates will get the excellent benefits as per the norms of the India Infoline company. To help the candidates, we are providing the India Infoline Placement Papers and India Infoline Online Test Patterns. Scroll down to see the complete job description and Job responsibilities details. Keep on visiting our website All India Jobs for more latest and current updates.
India Infoline Job Description
- Responsible for business development through the acquisition of high net-worth clients.
- Responsible for identifying customer needs and assessing their risk appetite.
- Only Candidates form BFSI/Broking/NBFC will be interviewed.
- Responsible for activation of trading account of clients, assisting new entrants in the equity market on the fundamentals of the market.
- Responsible for cross selling products like Insurance, Mutual funds, PMS etc to the existing set of customers and building depth within the existing relationships.
- Responsible for achieving targets based on acquisition and revenue generation through equity.
- Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
- Cross-sell products and services to both new and as well as existing customers as per their lifestyle, risk profiling and requirements.
- Analyze client portfolios and make necessary suggestions.
- This includes comprehensive financial planning and asset allocation and accordingly advising clients on investment products and services like Mutual Funds, Insurance or PMS etc.
- Must ensure the growth of AUM and IR from existing customers mapped to them.
India Infoline Candidate Profile
- Must be a graduate or 12+4 yrs of experience from relevant industry.
- Open to sales.
- Candidates should have Good Communication Skills.
India Infoline Company Profile
How To Apply For India Infoline Job Vacancies
India Infoline Walkin Details
Office No. 1, N.S.Phadke Marg,
Near East West Flyover, Andheri (E),
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400069.
- Bring Latest Resume
- Must Carry Recent Passport photocopies
- Original Government Identity proof
- Educational Documents xerox copies