IGEFI Software India Walkin Drive For MBA Freshers | 17th August 2017. Are you searching for current job vacancies in Bangalore. Here is the great news for B.Com, BBA, BMS, MBA fresher candidates. Who had completed graduation can attend for the latest walkins in Bangalore. IGEFI Software India is hiring MBA Finance freshers with minimum 0-1 year experienced freshers. To know more updates scroll down to see the latest info regarding IGEFI Software India Careers.
Aspirants who are having 60% aggregate & above should be mandatory throughout academics without any backlogs and gap can attend for the latest walkins in Bangalore on 17th August 2017. Must have very good accounting & finance knowledge along with Excellent communication Skills. Contenders who will perform well in the 4 Rounds those candidates will be appointed for the Trainee position. The Interview rounds are Written Test (Aptitude & Verbal), Face to Face Discussion, HOD Level, HR Discussion. So, we suggest the job seekers check the practice papers which are provided in this article.
IGEFI Software India Interview Questions and IGEFI Software India Written Test Papers will give a clear idea how to perform well in the Recruitment Process. Candidates have to prepare hard to get placed in this organization. This article was made by the All India Jobs team to help the job need aspirants by providing the various jobs details through out India. To know fresh and factful updates keep on visiting Latest Freshers Jobs for accurate and current information.
IGEFI SOFTWARE INDIA WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||IGEFI Software India Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BMS, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT – Software, Software Services|
IGEFI Job Description
- We are conducting walkins for MBA (Finance) Freshers.
- Position Title: Trainee.
- Experience Level: 0 – 1years.
- Work Location: Bangalore.
IGEFI Roles & Responsibilities
- Thoroughly understand the new product features being implemented in the project and be able to devise test strategy for the product areas involved.
- Actively participate and contribute in the team meetings.
- Develop and Enhance Test Designs and Test Cases for new product features as part of the development processes used internally.
- Create user guide, online help and recording sessions on new features in the release.
- End to End test execution for new product features with complete test coverage.
- Review the test cases.
- Test the product using real world scenarios.
- Communicates Completion of work, Suggest alternative solutions to the problems proactively to reporting manager, Review and analyze the issues reported by the new members and ensure process compliance in the project.
- Provide training and support to Clients in UAT stage including interaction with clients, travel to client locations for training and support.
IGEFI Eligibility Criteria
- Full time B.Com, BBM, BBA (Finance) along with PGDM, MBA Finance with very good accounting & finance knowledge.
- 60% & above should be mandatory throughout Academics without any backlogs and gap.
- Excellent communication Skills.
IGEFI Software India Company Profile
IGEFI Software India Pvt Ltd (Multifond). Multifond A Temenos Company industry-leading products, Multifonds Fund Accounting (FA), Transfer Agent (TA) and Portfolio Accounting (PA) are built on the latest technology and boast unparalleled functionality. Multifonds supports all widely recognized asset classes and fund structures on a single platform supporting and is fully compliant and operational in more than 20 global jurisdictions. Founded in 1995, Multifonds serves the world leading global custodians, third-party administrators, and top tier asset managers. Our products support more than $3 trillion in assets in more than 30 jurisdictions. Multifonds is a member of the FinTech 100 of top global financial services software vendors.
IGEFI Software India Selection Process
Aspirants who will perform well in the selection process those candidates will be appointed as Trainee.
- Written Test (Aptitude & Verbal)
- Face to Face Discussion
- HOD Level
- HR Discussion
How To Apply For IGEFI Job Vacancies
Qualified and eligible contenders can attend for the IGEFI job openings which are going to be held in Bangalore on 17th August 2017. If you have any doubts regarding IGEFI Software India Recruitment 2017 can check the official notification to clear further doubts.
IGEFI Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 17th August 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM
Multifonds, A Temenos Company Safina Towers,
#3, Ali Asker Road, Near Vikram Hospital,
Recruiter Name: TEAM HR
Important Documents Need To Bring For Interview
- Please bring educational certificates
- Carry ID Proof
- Updated Resume hard copies
- 1 Recent Passport Sized Photographs.