You Can Also Check: Haryana Government Jobs & HPSC Jobs
Details About HSSC Excise Taxation Inspector Result
|Name of the Commission||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Excise Inspector, Taxation Inspector Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||138 vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||30th July 2017|
|Application Last Date||26th August 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission had released the recruitment notification for 138 vacancies in the commission in the month of July 2017. This recruitment notification is to fill the vacancies in the department like Excise and Taxation Inspector. Many of the aspirants who are striving hard to get the job in the government sector of Haryana had applied for the vacancies through the online mode. For all the applied candidates the officials of the Haryana SSC had conducted the exam 30th July 2017. The exam given candidates are waiting for the HSSC Excise Taxation Inspector Result 2017. After conducting the exam the officials had released the Answer Key for the sake of the candidates. Candidates can check the answer key to verify the answer which they had given in the exam. This will help the aspirants to know their status of the exam.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Cut Off Marks
HSSC Excise Taxation Inspector Merit List
Steps To Check HSSC Excise Taxation Inspector Result 2017
- Visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e; www.hssc.gov.in.
- On the home page search for the “Recruitment” Tab on top of the page.
- Click on it.
- Search for the HSSC Recruitment 2017 and click on it.
- Now a page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the HSSC Excise Taxation Inspector Result 2017 link and click it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Here the result of the candidate will display on the screen.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.