Hero Cycles Interview Questions
Here is a versatile career opportunity for job seekers. Hero Cycles is hiring…!! Hero Cycles is one of the major leading companies in India. It deals with the manufacturing of cycles, motor vehicles and their spare parts. It is having a wide spread platform of various domains. Don’t miss this opportunity. We are here to help you in various ways so that you can reach your goal. The following is the interview process and some of the interview questions.
You can also check: Hero Cycles Recruitment
Hero Cycles Interview Rounds
The interview process for Hero Cycles basically has 4 rounds. They are meant to test you technical knowledge, problem solving skills, your ability to handle the situations and a lot more. The rounds in the interview process are as follows.
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
This is a very good opportunity for a fresher. Because this will be your first corporate you may not be clear regarding which domain suits you. Here we have all the domains available for you so that you can have an opportunity to select a domain that best suits you and build up a bright career
Manufacturing Process Interview Questions
- Explain what is Kanban?
- What is forging? What are its uses?
- What is the Toughness of metal?
- What do you mean by stampings?
- What is an involutes’ curve?
- Differentiate between hardening and tempering.
- What is the difference between lean manufacturing and JIT (Just-in-Time) Manufacturing?
- What is Bearing Stress?
- What is the difference between a planner and a shaper?
- How will you calculate tonnage of a mechanical press?
Machine Design Interview Questions
- Distinguish between brittle fracture and ductile fracture.
- Define endurance limit.
- What are the different types of fits?
- What is heat treatment and why is it done?
- What Are The Different Types Of Loads That Can Act On Machine Components?
- What is an S-N Curve?
- What is a cotter joint?
- Describe briefly the different cold drawing processes.
- Give some methods of reducing stress concentration.
- List out the factors involved in arriving at factor of safety?
- How Computer Helps In Designing?
Hero Cycles HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
A hr interview plays vital role in deciding whether the person is suitable for the job or not. Although a person may have good technical skills, what if he doesn’t know how to deal with another person. So keep in mind that you are getting interviewed about your personality and go ahead.
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- What do you enjoy about this industry?
- Can you describe a work or school instance in which you messed up?
- Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?
- On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.
- What motivates you to do a good job?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What is your Favourite Subject in your discipline of engineering?
- What is a difficult situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- How do you set priorities in your work?
Hero Cycles Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The technical interview for the experienced candidates will be based on the post they are applying for. So we suggest you to once check out the details of the post you are applying for. Also go through various questions asked for that post. Here are some technical questions asked by Hero Cycles recruiters for various positions.
Customer Care Manager Interview Questions
- You’ve just picked up a call from a customer who claims to have not received his shipment, even though UPS confirms it was delivered. What do you do?
- How do you Measure Customer Service?
- If you had to decline an urgent request from a client what would you do?
- A person had reported that he had had a very bad experience with the company. How will you deal with her/ him?
- What does excellent customer service mean to you?
- Tell me about a customer service policy that you have implemented. How did it work?
- Do you feel that only communication is enough for working at a call centre?
- What do you consider the key criteria for a successful call centre?
Marketing Manager Interview Questions
- How did you measure lead quality?
- What will you do to stay updated with new marketing techniques?
- What role can a marketing manager play related to product development?
- Describe how you were able to build positive team spirit in a new group.
- What is the difference between the web and social media marketing?
- How frequently you will use digital marketing tools?
- Have you ever conducted staff training or done presentations?
- What are your content promotion strategies?
- How would you say that your campaign failed? How will you use those findings to address your next campaign?
- How do you structure a marketing budget?
Hero Cycles HR Interview Questions For Experienced
A hr interview for an experienced candidate would be easier when compared to a technical one. Because you might have faced all these situations in your previous work place. And most of your interview questions here would be about your previous job. Here are few questions to help you out.
- What can you tell me about your experience?
- Why are you looking to change jobs?
- If you were hiring for this position, what are the top five things you’d be looking for?
- What is your work style?
- How has your current role evolved since you started?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
- Would your previous employer recommend you?
- What kind of expectations you have from your first job?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for a project?
- What’s one thing you think our company can improve?
- Are you willing to put the interests of the organisation ahead of your own?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Hero Cycles. Wishing you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.