Cross Country Infotech Walkin Drive | Process Associate Jobs in Pune | 5th August 2017. Any graduate can attend for the Cross Country Infotech walkin Recruitment in Pune for the post of Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical). Aspirants must communicate with internal and external customers to resolve issues, questions, and concerns swiftly. Should have the working knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook along with good analytical & observation skills.
Who are having Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills as well as a Typing speed of 25 wpm would be an added advantage. Candidates should have to Maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with all employees. Candidates who will perform well in the 5 rounds the company will provide excellent compensation benefits to the selected candidates.
Before going to appear for the Cross Country Infotech Walkin Drive candidates have to practice Cross Country Infotech Model Papers and Cross Country Infotech Test Papers. It will help the contenders to crack the test easily and get settled in the Cross Country Infotech company. Aspirants are suggested check our site Freshers Jobs frequently for more accurate and current information.
CROSS COUNTRY INFOTECH WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Cross Country Infotech Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Cross Country Infotech Job Description
- Position: Process Associate – I.
- This Process Associate – I position is to ensure that the data entry process is done daily at CCI, with maximum accuracy & on time. This person will work with the ITES Lead.
Cross Country Infotech Job Responsibilities
- To perform Data Entry Operations accurately & on time.
- Maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with all.
- Document all transactions completed in a day & provide daily reports to the lead.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve common goals.
- Make a significant contribution towards collecting metrics on processes.
- Communicate with internal and external customers to resolve issues, questions, and concerns swiftly.
Cross Country Infotech Required Abilities
- Should have excellent typing skills.
- Should have good analytical & observation skills.
- Should have good spoken & written communication skills.
- Preferably should have worked in a BPO, ITES back office setup for at least 1 year.
- Should have the working knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Should show attention to details & be a consistent performer.
- Should have basic knowledge of computers.
- Should be good in documentation & in collecting transaction metrics.
Cross Country Infotech Required Skills
- As the job involves working in rotational shifts, including graveyard and night shift, male candidates only need to apply.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of excel.
- Typing speed of 25 wpm.
- Only graduates (12+3 years of education).
Cross Country Infotech Company Profile
Cross Country Infotech (CCI) Pvt Ltd is a part of the Cross Country Healthcare group of companies. Cross Country Healthcare is a leader in providing leading-edge healthcare workforce solutions across the United States. With more than 40 years of experience, Cross Country Healthcare is dedicated to placing highly qualified nurses and physicians as well as allied health, advanced practice, and case management professionals with more than 8,000 active contracts. Cross Country Healthcare provides both retained and contingent placement services for healthcare executives, physicians, and other healthcare professionals. For the year ended December 31, 2016, the company’s revenue booked was $ 833 million.
Cross Country Infotech Selection Process
- Excel Test
- Observation Test
- Essay Writing Test
- Typing Test
How To Apply For Cross Country Infotech Job Vacancies
Applicants who are interested in attending latest job openings in Pune can utilize this opportunity on walkin dates. Aspirants who are going to attend for Cross Country Infotech vacancies can check the walkin drive details. It is highly appreciable if candidates can check the official notification to clear doubts.
Cross Country Infotech Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 5th August 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Cross Country Infotech Pvt.Ltd.
3rd Floor, Sr No 169/1, Sector II, Building D,
West End Centre III, Aundh, Pune-411007
INDIA. (Nearest Landmark Convergys Building )
Recruiter Name: Sucheta
Mandatory Documents Need To Carry For Interview
- Recent Passport Size Photos
- Carry Updated Resume
- Original ID Proof issued by the government
- All Educational Certificates xerox copies