BIOCLINCA WALKIN DETAILS
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, B.Pharma|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Bio Pharma Informatics Associate, Scientist|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research|
Bioclinca Job Description
- Job Title: Drug Safety Associate, PV Services
- Location: Mysore, India.
- Shift Timings: US SHIFTS (with Cab facility).
- Years Of Experience: 0-2 years
- Education Qualification Details: B.Pharmacy, Bachelor’s, Master’s in Science, Bioinformatics, Biochemistry, Biomedical, Biotechnology, Clinical Microbiology, Medical Biotechnology, Biological Science, Biomedical Sciences, Biosciences, Life Sciences, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Clinical Research, Biophysics, Medicinal Chemistry, Nuclear Sciences) or equivalent in a related discipline.
Bioclinca Duties And Responsibilities
- Receive information or inquiry through a phone call, email, fax, mail and create a record in Annexures.
- Follow the documentation guidelines on AE, PC, MI calls.
- Responsible for following good documentation practices while documenting information in Annexures.
- Enter all the information pertaining to significant phone calls, emails, faxes, emails for internal tracking and reconciliation.
- Responsible for receiving phone calls related to AE, SAE, product complaints and medical information received by all source types (phone call, email, fax, email).
- Thorough understanding of the use of FAQs and product labeling to answer medical information inquiries.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory requirements for safety reporting.
- Responsible for preparing, checking and forwarding all case annexures to drug safety division of Bioclinica on daily basis.
- Responsible for performing follow-up with the consumer, reporter whenever required.
Bioclinca Specialized Knowledge And Skills
- Basic competence with medical and therapeutic terminology.
- Good attention to detail.
- Understanding of Patient Safety regulatory obligation.
- Fluency in Spoken and written English and excellent comprehension.
- Ability to deliver within established timelines.
Bioclinca Required Skills
- Requires a proactive approach and excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective cross departmental communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to interact with clients, management, and peers effectively.
- The person should be familiar with MS Office Tools.
- Ability to document and communicate problem, resolution and information, action plans.
Bioclinca Other Skills
- The ability to contribute to a team environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill.
- Demonstrate flexibility within a dynamic, fast-paced, cross-functional team.
- Ability to perform under stringent time lines.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
Bioclinca Company Profile
How To Apply For Bioclinca Jobs
Bioclinca Walkin Details
- Bring hard copy of updated Resume
- Original Identity Proof issued by the government
- All Educational Certificates hard copies
- Recent passport photocopies