Bioclinca Walkin Recruitment For B.Pharmacy Freshers | Drive On 2nd September 2017. Bioclinca is providing huge job openings for BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, B.Pharma freshers and experienced candidates. Bioclinca is looking for candidates who has excellent communication skills and interested to work in US Shifts. To know more updates regarding Off campus drives, job openings in Mysore, Freshers Jobs etc.., Keep on visiting our site All India Jobs and scroll down to see the entire information of Bioclinca Recruitment 2017.
Bioclinca is conducting jobs for Graduates, Freshers and experienced candidates for Bio Pharma Informatics Associate, Scientist jobs. Candidates should be familiar with MS Office Tools. Freshers candidates with prior relevant experience are eligible to apply for latest walkins in Mysore. All the candidates have to practice Bioclinca Interview Questions and Bioclinca Online written test papers before going to attend for the Selection Process without fail.
Aspirants must have the ability to contribute to a team environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill. If the job applicants can prepare all these papers provided will crack the interview process very easily and also they can face any type of aptitude and reasoning test which are conducted by the Bioclinca officials. The Bioclinca will offer facilities and benefits to the selected contenders. All the best to all job seekers for a better career.
BIOCLINCA WALKIN DETAILS
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, B.Pharma|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Bio Pharma Informatics Associate, Scientist|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research|
Bioclinca Job Description
- Job Title: Drug Safety Associate, PV Services
- Location: Mysore, India.
- Shift Timings: US SHIFTS (with Cab facility).
- Years Of Experience: 0-2 years
- Education Qualification Details: B.Pharmacy, Bachelor’s, Master’s in Science, Bioinformatics, Biochemistry, Biomedical, Biotechnology, Clinical Microbiology, Medical Biotechnology, Biological Science, Biomedical Sciences, Biosciences, Life Sciences, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Clinical Research, Biophysics, Medicinal Chemistry, Nuclear Sciences) or equivalent in a related discipline.
Bioclinca Duties And Responsibilities
- Receive information or inquiry through a phone call, email, fax, mail and create a record in Annexures.
- Follow the documentation guidelines on AE, PC, MI calls.
- Responsible for following good documentation practices while documenting information in Annexures.
- Enter all the information pertaining to significant phone calls, emails, faxes, emails for internal tracking and reconciliation.
- Responsible for receiving phone calls related to AE, SAE, product complaints and medical information received by all source types (phone call, email, fax, email).
- Thorough understanding of the use of FAQs and product labeling to answer medical information inquiries.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory requirements for safety reporting.
- Responsible for preparing, checking and forwarding all case annexures to drug safety division of Bioclinica on daily basis.
- Responsible for performing follow-up with the consumer, reporter whenever required.
Bioclinca Specialized Knowledge And Skills
- Basic competence with medical and therapeutic terminology.
- Good attention to detail.
- Understanding of Patient Safety regulatory obligation.
- Fluency in Spoken and written English and excellent comprehension.
- Ability to deliver within established timelines.
Bioclinca Required Skills
- Requires a proactive approach and excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective cross departmental communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to interact with clients, management, and peers effectively.
- The person should be familiar with MS Office Tools.
- Ability to document and communicate problem, resolution and information, action plans.
Bioclinca Other Skills
- The ability to contribute to a team environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill.
- Demonstrate flexibility within a dynamic, fast-paced, cross-functional team.
- Ability to perform under stringent time lines.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
Bioclinca Company Profile
BIOCLINICA is a global specialty clinical trials services provider delivering expertise and technologies to enhance clinical research, data, and analytics. Bioclinica is divided into three business segments to deliver focused service supporting multi faceted technologies. The Medical Imaging and Biomarkers segment provides medical imaging and cardiac safety services and includes a molecular marker laboratory. The eHealth Solutions segment comprises an eClinical technology platform and professional services along with safety and regulatory solutions. Under the Global Clinical Research segment, Bioclinica offers a network of research sites, patient recruitment-retention services, and a post-approval research division.
How To Apply For Bioclinca Jobs
Who are willing to make their career in Pharmacy Field have a glance on this page. Bioclinca is offering vacancies in Mysore location for Bio Pharma Informatics Associate, Scientist positions. Interested and willing people must attend on the below mentioned walkin date without fail.
Bioclinca Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 2nd September 2017
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM Onwards
#120P 122P, Belagola Industrial Area
K.R.S. Road, Metagalli,
Mysore 570 016.
Recruiter Name: Rajitha
Important Credentials Need To Bring For Interview
- Bring hard copy of updated Resume
- Original Identity Proof issued by the government
- All Educational Certificates hard copies
- Recent passport photocopies