AP Postal Circle MTS Previous Papers
|You can also check|
AP Postal Circle MTS Previous Papers Details
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Post Names||Multi Tasking Staff (Administrative Offices, Sub Ordinate Offices – Postal Divisions, Sub Ordinate Offices – RMS Divisions)|
|Number of Vacancies||39|
|Date Of Written Test||Upcoming Months|
|Application Start Date||19th August 2017|
|Application End Date||18th September 2017|
AP Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff Model Papers
AP Postal Circle MTS Exam Pattern
- It is a Multiple Choice Written Exam
- The aspirants will be subjected to an Aptitude test with a total 100 Marks of the level of 10th Standard covering the following subjects and sub topics.
- The Aptitude Test is objective type comprising of following four parts.
- There is no negative marking.
- The time duration of written examination is 120 minutes.
- Part A and Part B – Minimum 10 Marks for OC, 8 Marks for SC/ST and 9 Marks for OBC candidates in every part.
- Part C: Two Segments – Minimum 10 Marks for OC, 8 Marks for SC/ST and 9 Marks for OBC candidates in each segment
- 40 Marks for OC, 33 Marks for SC/ST and 37 Marks for OBC candidates in each aggregate with the condition as a and b.
- Part A consists of 25 Marks with 25 Questions on General Knowledge
- Part B consists of 25 Marks with 25 Questions on Mathematics
- Part C consists of two segments: (i) 25 Marks – 25 Questions – English Language – Multiple Choice Questions, (ii) 25 Marks – 25 Questions – Telugu Language – Multiple Choice Questions
AP Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff Selection Process
Download AP Postal Circle MTS Sample Papers
- To Download AP Postal Circle MTS English Model Papers: Click Here
- To Download AP Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff General Knowledge Old Papers: Click Here
- To Download AP Postal Circle MTS Maths Previous Year Question Papers: Click Here