AP Postal Circle MTS Previous Papers
AP Postal Circle MTS Previous Papers PDFs are available here. Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle is going to conduct the Written Exam for Multi Tasking Staff Post in upcoming months. So aspirants will get the Subject Wise MTS (Administrative Offices, Sub Ordinate Offices – Postal Divisions, Sub Ordinate Offices – RMS Divisions) Previous Year Question Papers links from the end of this article. Contenders who want to get a job in AP Postal Circle must work hard to grab the chance because the competition for Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy is very hefty.Therefore we insist to the applicants without any delay start your preparation now onwards with the help of given Sample Papers.
|You can also check|
AP Postal Circle MTS Previous Papers Details
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Post Names||Multi Tasking Staff (Administrative Offices, Sub Ordinate Offices – Postal Divisions, Sub Ordinate Offices – RMS Divisions)|
|Number of Vacancies||39|
|Date Of Written Test||Upcoming Months|
|Application Start Date||19th August 2017|
|Application End Date||18th September 2017|
AP Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 is out for meanwhile. Aspirants who want to build up your career with AP Postal Circle can utilize this golden opportunity by applying the latest AP Postal Circle Job Openings 2017. The officials are stated that they are ready to recruit the talented contenders for 39 Multi Tasking Staff (Administrative Offices, Sub Ordinate Offices – Postal Divisions, Sub Ordinate Offices – RMS Divisions) Vacancies. This is the precise chance for the people who are interested in Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs. So read the complete eligibility details such as education qualification, age details, application fee, selection process etc and apply before 19th August 2017.
AP Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff Model Papers
Many of the aspirants are searching for AP Postal Circle MTS Previous Papers in many websites but they can’t find the proper PDF links. For the sake of candidates, we had collected some important material and shared in this article. So below section, you can find the direct AP Postal Circle MTS Sample Papers links. Without any trouble or disturbance, you can freely download the Multi Tasking Staff Model Papers and start your exam preparation. Because there is a bulky competition for Multi Tasking Staff Jobs.
The officials did not yet announce the exam dates for Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy so you have to wait some more time to get the details regarding written Test Date. Till now many of the applicants filed their registration forms and eagerly searching for AP Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff Previous Papers for those contenders we are here to contribute complete material regarding Multi Tasking Staff Previous Year Question Papers. So start your written test preparation and secure good marks with the help of Sample Papers which we had linked at bottom of this article.
AP Postal Circle MTS Exam Pattern
- It is a Multiple Choice Written Exam
- The aspirants will be subjected to an Aptitude test with a total 100 Marks of the level of 10th Standard covering the following subjects and sub topics.
- The Aptitude Test is objective type comprising of following four parts.
- There is no negative marking.
- The time duration of written examination is 120 minutes.
- Part A and Part B – Minimum 10 Marks for OC, 8 Marks for SC/ST and 9 Marks for OBC candidates in every part.
- Part C: Two Segments – Minimum 10 Marks for OC, 8 Marks for SC/ST and 9 Marks for OBC candidates in each segment
- 40 Marks for OC, 33 Marks for SC/ST and 37 Marks for OBC candidates in each aggregate with the condition as a and b.
- Part A consists of 25 Marks with 25 Questions on General Knowledge
- Part B consists of 25 Marks with 25 Questions on Mathematics
- Part C consists of two segments: (i) 25 Marks – 25 Questions – English Language – Multiple Choice Questions, (ii) 25 Marks – 25 Questions – Telugu Language – Multiple Choice Questions
AP Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff Selection Process
The merit list for the whole circle will be prepared in respect of all categories of posts put together. The aspirants will be allotted to the posts and divisions/units as per their reference based on their position in the merit list and availability of vacancy. Those applicants who are not able to get the allocation in any of the posts of his preference because of his/her performance, those contenders might be allocated to the post/division where the notified vacancies exist. So finally candidates need to secure minimum given Cut Off Marks in written Exam.
Download AP Postal Circle MTS Sample Papers
In this section, aspirants will get direct AP Postal Circle MTS Previous Papers PDF’s.
- To Download AP Postal Circle MTS English Model Papers: Click Here
- To Download AP Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff General Knowledge Old Papers: Click Here
- To Download AP Postal Circle MTS Maths Previous Year Question Papers: Click Here
We hope the given data regarding AP Postal Circle MTS Previous Papers is very helpful for the candidates who are going to participate in Written Test on scheduled dates. You are most welcomed to visit our website because you can get much more important stuff and accurate information from our website www.allindiajobs.in.