EYGBS WALKIN RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Company Name||EYGBS (India) Private Limited|
|Qualification||B.Com, M.Com, MBA, CA, B.Sc|
|Experience||3 – 6 years|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive, Accountant|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Should have good knowledge along with written communication skills are required. Who had completed graduation with minimum 3 – 6 years of relevant resource management experience are eligible to attend for EYGBS Careers. With the help of this post, aspirants can easily get the complete details about the EYGBS Walkin Recruitment in Bangalore. Aspirants who are going to appear for the interview have to prepare well to crack the Recruitment process.
Also Check: Interview Questions
The candidates who will clear the interview process will get the attractive salary based on performance in the written test. To guide the candidates we are providing the EYGBS Placement Papers and EYGBS Syllabus. The interview process starts from 3 PM onwards on walkin dates. Keep on visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in for more fresh and latest updates.
EYGBS Job Description
- Demonstrate basic understanding of handling operation/support activities.
- Process the monthly regular and exception entries.
- Build knowledge about the service line, teams, tasks and key stake holders.
- Develop relationship with key stakeholders.
- Open to work in night shift.
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the internal and external team.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis (Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss).
- Accruals management.
- Co-ordinate with the AP, AR & GL functions, wherever required.
- Perform Inter-firm reconciliations.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the team and listen/respond to other team members’ views.
- Preparation of Monthly Statutory Packs.
- Any Other task to meet the job requirement.
- Promote EYs ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality.
- Preparation of Yearly Financial Statements.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Perform reconciliations between management and statutory accounts.
- Month end closing of accounts.
- Handling & supporting Audits (Statutory, Internal, IFRS, service tax ) and Preparation of Audit schedules.
- Improves customer satisfaction.
- Develop knowledge of use of EY technology and tools to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and bring in more efficient processes.
- Be responsible for delivering highest quality on every task assigned in line with the expectations set out by the supervisors.
EYGBS Analytical, Decision Making Responsibilities
- Ability to liaise with onsite team and bring in stability to process.
- Take decisions on any critical case.
- Handle escalations effectively and efficiently.
- Should take decisions to support service delivery in the absence of Deputy Manager.
- Strong Accounting Knowledge.
- SAP experience is mandatory.
- Range of experience on analysis, reporting and planning.
- Analytical Skills & Reconciliations.
- Knowledge of ICRRB reports.
- Good communication skill.
- Effective time and priority management.
- Knowledge of MS Office tool.
- Knowledge of Inter-firm reconciliations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Should be flexible to work on weekends if required.
- Experience on workforce management concepts, resource deployment, and scheduling will be preferred.
- Positive attitude and ability to excel under tight timelines.
EYGBS Company Profile
How To Apply For EYGBS Job Openings
EYGBS Walkin Details
Brigade Metropolis, Mahadevapura Post,
Garudacharpalya, K R Puram Hobli,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560048,
- Carry a copy of updated Resume
- ID Proof and Address proof
- Recent Passport Size photos
- Education certificates (X, XII & Degree) photocopies