Zee TV Recruitment 2017-2018
Zee TV Jobs 2017-2018 | Zee TV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided Zee TV careers page link or registration link. Zee TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Candidates who had a passion for working in television Field can use this golden opportunity. Some of the aspirants will take the careers as a challenge and be striving hard to crack the job. The Zee TV is offering the numerous jobs openings for various positions. The contenders can easily apply for the Zee TV Recruitment 2017-2018 in the official website. Or for the convenience of the candidates, we have given a direct link to apply for the Zee TV Jobs 2017-2018. Candidates can use this to apply for multiple vacancies.
You can also see: Zee Entertainment Recruitment
Officials will check the candidate’s talent at the time of interview. The candidates who structure the work and delivers the result with out fail had more chance to select in the Zee TV Vacancies. The Zee Tv recruit the skilled aspirants for various roles at various location. So applicants should be ready to relocate. To help the candidates we have provided all the details in an understandable manner before applying applicants can go through that to come to an idea about the recruitment.
Zee TV Careers Details
|Company Name||Zee TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Zee TV
- Marketing Manager
- Live Translator
- Video Controller
- Technical Director
- Camera Operator
- Set Designer
- Foley Artist
- Location Manager
- Production Manager
- Production Designer
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Video Controller
- ADR Editor
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Production Assistant
- Vision Mixer
- Duet Operator
- Television Producer
- Male Actor
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Graphics Coordinator
- Sound Engineer
- Title Designer
- Stage Manager
- Boom Operator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Floor Manager
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Casting Director
- Dubbing Assistant
- Broadcast Engineer
- Female Actor
- Screen Writer
Zee TV Company Profile
|Company Name||Zee TV|
|Launched||2nd October 1994|
|Owned By||Zee Entertainment Enterprises|
|Network||Zee TV Network|
|Sister Channels||Zee Anmol
Zee Classic etc.
|Head Office Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Zee TV Selection Process
Zee TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Should possess Bachelor’s degree; master’s often preferred.
- Create strategies that help companies meet their sales objectives.
- Should also participate in package design, develop advertising campaigns, and choose media outlets, such as television, radio, Internet, billboards, or newspapers to promote their company’s products.
- Must also build brand awareness through e-mail campaigns, newsletters, contests, celebrity endorsements, and product placement in television shows and movies.
- Should have excellent social skills, particularly the ability to make good contacts within the industry and to maintain them diplomatically and tactfully.
- Able to network effectively .
- Have good communication and linguistic abilities.
- Be skilled in persuasion and negotiation and should posses business skills.
- Be able to conduct research keep up to date with industry developments.
- Have a wide knowledge of cinema and Actors.
- Should have an interest in the theatre and stage actors.
- Have a basic understanding of how to operate a video camera (framing, focus, etc.) .
- Be computer literate.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Know about relevant Health and Safety legislation and procedures.
- Know how to interpret scripts to identify the need for different types of locations.
- To identify, access, store and maintain reliable information about locations and their ownership, directions and facilities.
- Able to establish constructive relationships with location owners.
- Be an experienced and confident driver, with a full, clean driving licence.
- Know when and what type of personal protective equipment and clothing is required, and ensure that it is available for your use.
- Have an accurate sense of direction and the ability to read maps.
- Have an attractive, strong personality, being naturally outgoing and confident.
- Enjoy contact with an audience and with people in general.
- Able to communicate effectively and have a good understanding of the whole production process.
- Should have excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Possess performance skills and a clear voice for broadcasting.
- Have research and interviewing skills, complemented by an inquisitive nature.