Webyog Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | Software Engineer Jobs in Bangalore For Freshers. Webyog is conducting off campus recruitment for the post of Software Engineer. Contenders who had completed BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech, MS are eligible to apply for the latest off campus drive in Bangalore. Only 2017 pass out freshers are eligible to apply through online mode.
WEBYOG OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech, MS|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||INR 7 LPA|
|Event Date||23rd July 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th July 2017|
Webyog Job Description
- You will be part of the team behind MONyog and SQLyog – used by 25k customers across 120 countries.
- The team is proud of this fact because it really is difficult to create something that customers will gladly want to pay for.
- If you want to write code that will get used by thousands of customers, and you meet the following requirements.
- Great programming fundamentals.
- Expert in C, C++.
- Experience with RDBMS systems.
- Ability to communicate directly with users when needed, especially when explaining technical details.
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, sorting and search algorithms, compiler and parser development.
- Knowledge of Linux, contribution to open source projects (proven track record at Stack Overflow, GitHub etc) will have an edge over others.
- A passion for technology, no matter what type – the web, mobile, front end UI, SaaS apps etc.
Webyog Eligibility Criteria
- 2017 batch BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech, MS (CS, IT, IS).
- Good pH score and academic record.
Webyog Job Responsibilities
- You will translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
Webyog Company Profile
How To Apply For Webyog Jobs
Mandatory Documents Need To Carry For Interview
- Recent Passport Size Photos
- Carry Updated Resume
- All Educational Certificates
- Original ID Proof