VirtusaPolaris Off Campus Recruitment 2017-2018 | Associate Software Engineer Jobs in Hyderabad. VirtusaPolaris is conducting off campus drive for BE, B.Tech freshers. VirtusaPolaris is hiring 0 – 1 Year experienced candidates for the Associate Software Engineer position. Applicants who had completed graduation can apply for the latest job openings in Hyderabad through online mode as soon as possible.
Contenders must have the ability to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity. Who are having Excellent analytical and problem solving skills along with Good interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and team working skills will be given preference in the selection process. Must possess Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science.
Who are going to appear for the VirtusaPolaris Off campus recruitment have a glance on Virtusa Interview Questions and Virtusa Model Papers. It will help the contenders during their preparation. To know more updates about VirtusaPolaris Recruitment keep on checking All India Jobs for regular fast updates.
VIRTUSAPOLARIS OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
VirtusaPolaris Required Skills
- Programming, scripting, analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting.
- The Clear understanding of RDBMS concepts.
- Object oriented concepts, Database concepts, JAVA, EE, Spring, Hibernate, JScript, Junit.
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science, Engineering fundamentals.
- Ability to estimate effort on assigned tasks.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and team working skills.
- Risk mitigation – Ability to realize and escalate important issues.
- Proactively suggest new ideas and solutions.
- Understanding of how to write code, based on reasonable algorithms.
- Understanding of at least one related set of technologies & awareness of technical trends.
- Understanding the full software engineering life cycle.
- Basic knowledge of UML.
- Good ability to comprehend and adhere to coding standards.
- A Clear understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and their application.
VirtusaPolaris Job Responsibilities
- Focus on tactical development and implementation.
- Ability to identify and promptly escalate scope creep.
- Ability to meet SLAs with expected quality standards.
- Support senior members of the Project team in various Project Management activities.
- Excellent ability to incorporate software development best practices.
- Ability to use all business applications (Chorus, ERA, vPoint, HeaRt, Pulse, Star Team, Leave).
- Capable of producing reasonable work estimates.
- Ability to identify automatable tasks.
- Ability to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity.
- Support senior members of the Project team in technical challenges outside the Scope of Work.
VirtusaPolaris Qualification Details
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Minimum 0 – 1 year of experience is required.
VirtusaPolaris Company Profile
At VirtusaPolaris, we place great emphasis on teamwork, professional and personal development and quality of life. Our values define the core fabric of our corporate culture. We seek to provide a dynamic platform for great minds to connect and collaborate to reach their full potential. Our values preserve the team environment and the founding spirit of the company. They are the source of our creative ingenuity and success. So, we empower each associate to be driven by values, nurturing new ideas and fostering excellence.
Polaris Consulting & Services Limited formerly Polaris FT is a provider of financial technology products, legacy modernization services and consulting for core banking, corporate banking, wealth & asset management, and insurance. Virtusa is the market facing brand of Virtusa Corporation and Polaris Consulting & Services Limited.
How To Apply For VirtusaPolaris Jobs
Candidates who are interested in working with VirtusaPolaris can apply for the latest job openings in Hyderabad for the position of Associate Software Engineer. Qualified and eligible contenders can check the details and apply through online mode by the following link as soon as possible.
Mandatory Documents Need To Bring For Interview
- Recent Passport Size Photos
- Latest CV
- All Educational Certificates photocopies
- Original ID Proof