VirtusaPolaris Off Campus Recruitment 2017-2018 | Associate Software Engineer Jobs in Hyderabad. VirtusaPolaris is conducting off campus drive for BE, B.Tech freshers. VirtusaPolaris is hiring 0 – 1 Year experienced candidates for the Associate Software Engineer position. Applicants who had completed graduation can apply for the latest job openings in Hyderabad through online mode as soon as possible.
VIRTUSAPOLARIS OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
VirtusaPolaris Required Skills
- Programming, scripting, analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting.
- The Clear understanding of RDBMS concepts.
- Object oriented concepts, Database concepts, JAVA, EE, Spring, Hibernate, JScript, Junit.
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science, Engineering fundamentals.
- Ability to estimate effort on assigned tasks.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and team working skills.
- Risk mitigation – Ability to realize and escalate important issues.
- Proactively suggest new ideas and solutions.
- Understanding of how to write code, based on reasonable algorithms.
- Understanding of at least one related set of technologies & awareness of technical trends.
- Understanding the full software engineering life cycle.
- Basic knowledge of UML.
- Good ability to comprehend and adhere to coding standards.
- A Clear understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and their application.
VirtusaPolaris Job Responsibilities
- Focus on tactical development and implementation.
- Ability to identify and promptly escalate scope creep.
- Ability to meet SLAs with expected quality standards.
- Support senior members of the Project team in various Project Management activities.
- Excellent ability to incorporate software development best practices.
- Ability to use all business applications (Chorus, ERA, vPoint, HeaRt, Pulse, Star Team, Leave).
- Capable of producing reasonable work estimates.
- Ability to identify automatable tasks.
- Ability to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity.
- Support senior members of the Project team in technical challenges outside the Scope of Work.
VirtusaPolaris Qualification Details
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Minimum 0 – 1 year of experience is required.
VirtusaPolaris Company Profile
How To Apply For VirtusaPolaris Jobs
Mandatory Documents Need To Bring For Interview
- Recent Passport Size Photos
- Latest CV
- All Educational Certificates photocopies
- Original ID Proof