Vanitha TV Recruitment 2017-2018
Vanitha TV Vacancy Details
|Company Name||Vanitha TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
|You Can Also Check|
Latest Job Openings in Vanitha TV
- Costume Designer
- Location Manager
- Video Controller
- Set Designer
- Television Producer
- Boom Operator
- Vision Mixer
- Production Designer
- Production Manager
- Make-up Artist
- Camera Operator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Production Assistant
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Title Designer
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Sound Engineer
- Floor Manager
- Screen Writer
- Casting Director
- Male Actor
- Broadcast Engineer
- Female Actor
- Stage Manager
- Duet Operator
- Technical Director
- ADR Editor
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Dubbing Assistant
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Bluescreen Director
Vanitha TV Company Profile
|Company Name||Vanitha TV|
|Network||Vanitha TV Network|
|Broadcast Area||India, Asia|
|Sister Channels||NTV (India)
|Head Office Address||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Vanitha TV Selection Process
Vanitha TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Posts
- Should have good color vision, and excellent hand-to-eye coordination.
- Able to take direction and work as part of a team, particularly on multi-camera shoots.
- Good communication skills and show diplomacy and sensitivity when working with artists, production staff, and crew
- Candidate should have a strong affinity with technology, knowledge of the relevant electronics and an in-depth knowledge of the principles of camera work.
- Possess physical stamina for working long hours and moving heavy equipment.
- Ensure that film, television and theater productions stay on schedule without going over budget.
- An undergraduate degree in film production or business management.
- Must be responsible for hiring, budgeting, scheduling and handling insurance issues on the set.
- Should also ensure that the production complies with all safety, guild and union regulations.
- Must be able to handle many things at once, from hiring crew members and resolving equipment issues.
- Should be able to conceptualize ideas.
- Ability in several sports and outdoor pursuits.
- A high degree of responsibility and health and safety awareness.
- Good planning skills and attention to detail.
- Able to handle quick reactions and calmness under pressure.
- Some other acting skills (although formal experience isn’t essential).
- Should be a strong team player – many of the skills needed in this role involve working as a team as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Have excellent hearing and should be patient, self-disciplined and reliable.
- Pay close attention to detail and concentrate for long periods
- Some technical knowledge for the operation and maintenance of sound equipment.
- Should give advice on the introduction of new machinery and materials.
- Organize the team and resolves production problems.
- Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of textiles and how they are produced.
- The key part of their role is to write technical reports and produce cost estimates.
- Must be competent in vision switching and CCU control, and be familiar with camera operations and functions.