TV5 Recruitment 2017-2018
TV5 Careers Details
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
|You Can Also Check|
Latest Job Openings in TV5
- Video Controller
- Location Manager
- Camera Operator
- Production Designer
- Set Designer
- Foley Artist
- Production Manager
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Video Controller
- ADR Editor
- Production Assistant
- Technical Director
- Vision Mixer
- Duet Operator
- Television Producer
- Male Actor
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Graphics Coordinator
- Title Designer
- Stage Manager
- Boom Operator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Sound Engineer
- Floor Manager
- Casting Director
- Dubbing Assistant
- Broadcast Engineer
- Female Actor
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Screen Writer
TV5 Company Profile
|Launched||2nd October 2007|
|Owned By||Shreya Broadcasting Pvt, Ltd|
|Broadcast Area||India, Asia|
|Head Office Address||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
TV5 Selection Process
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Should be able to work on a variety of different vision mixing desks and equipment.
- Have a good understanding of the language of the transmission.
- Able to stay calm and react quickly and accurately under pressure.
- The candidate should have high levels of concentration and stamina.
- The discipline to respond to cues accurately according to predetermined plans.
- Should have the confidence to take the initiative and deal with unforeseen circumstances or problems when they arise.
- Know where to find effects, music and source material.
- Should able to be aware of industry standard labelings.
- Should have excellent Team Working and Communication skills.
- Be diplomatic and sensitive when working with clients.
- Understand the process of digitizing media, making copies and moving media.
- Have a high level of organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize effectively across a number of projects, managing your time and resources according to each production’s requirements.
- Should have practical knowledge of financial, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Understand programme markets and worldwide audience dynamics.
- Should understand the requirements of individual broadcasters’ audiences and in some cases, individual commissioners’ preferences.
- Be able to assess projects for their marketability and potential audience appeal.
- The candidate should complete Bachelor’s degree in film.
- Must have knowledge aspects of a television show, including hiring the actors and marketing the show.
- Able to manage details like scripts, sets, and props.
- Should create shows and operate productions while line producers deal with day-to-day issues like extras and equipment transportation.
- Should often fact check stories and arrange interviews.
- Should have excellent knowledge of acoustics.
- Good experience of sound recording and audio post-production processes
- Able to manipulate and work sound for the moving image
- Have excellent listening and organizational skills.
- Understand the relevant health and safety laws and procedures.
- Should able to work efficiently under pressure.