TV5 Jobs 2017-2018 | TV5 Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided TV5 careers page link or registration link. TV5 Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Good news to the aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the TV5 Job openings. The authorities if the channel had disclosed a recruitment notification for the Television Jobs below mentioned roles in various departments. Job seeking candidates can immediately apply for the TV5 Jobs 2017-2018. Before applying the candidates are advised to check the eligibility details which we have given the following section of this article in a detailed manner.
TV5 Recruitment 2017-2018
Candidates who want to shine their career in the television field can apply for the jobs. Irrespective of their education qualification candidates can participate in the recruitment. The TV5 jobs openings are for freshers and experienced candidates. This post will be helpful for the candidates who are searching for the correct information about the recruitment. This is a good opportunity for the local aspirants. The selection of the candidates will be done by conducting the interview and those who performed well in the interview with their skills will have a chance to select for the disclosed positions.
TV5 Careers Details
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
|You Can Also Check|
Latest Job Openings in TV5
- Video Controller
- Location Manager
- Camera Operator
- Production Designer
- Set Designer
- Foley Artist
- Production Manager
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Video Controller
- ADR Editor
- Production Assistant
- Technical Director
- Vision Mixer
- Duet Operator
- Television Producer
- Male Actor
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Graphics Coordinator
- Title Designer
- Stage Manager
- Boom Operator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Sound Engineer
- Floor Manager
- Casting Director
- Dubbing Assistant
- Broadcast Engineer
- Female Actor
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Screen Writer
TV5 Company Profile
TV5 is a 24-hour Telugu-language news channel in India. The tv5 news channel was inaugurated on 2 October 2007 by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy. It is promoted by Chairman B R Naidu. The channel’s Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief are Bollineni Ravindranath. The channel telecasts hourly news bulletins and 30 special news bulletins, with the support of 294 special reporters in every constituency of the Telugu states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, in addition to bureaus in Hyderabad, Vizag, and Vijayawada. Its news bulletins last round 20-25 minutes (without including commercials). According to the latest BARC reports, it is the number one Telugu news channel. TV5 Telugu News is streamed live online. The channel has recently launched TV5 Money, a live business and lifestyle channel on the YouTube.
|Launched||2nd October 2007|
|Owned By||Shreya Broadcasting Pvt, Ltd|
|Broadcast Area||India, Asia|
|Head Office Address||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
TV5 Selection Process
The officials of the TV5 will conduct the selection process as per the rule of the channel. So there will be no particular exam pattern for a particular role. So candidates should be ready to face any type of questions in the interview. Our request to the candidates is to prepare well before attending the interview.
The salary in the television industry will vary from role to role. After getting exposed to some work if the candidate’s performance in that work is good then the salary increment will be done.
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
Vision Mixer Eligibility Criteria
- Should be able to work on a variety of different vision mixing desks and equipment.
- Have a good understanding of the language of the transmission.
- Able to stay calm and react quickly and accurately under pressure.
- The candidate should have high levels of concentration and stamina.
- The discipline to respond to cues accurately according to predetermined plans.
- Should have the confidence to take the initiative and deal with unforeseen circumstances or problems when they arise.
Dubbing Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Know where to find effects, music and source material.
- Should able to be aware of industry standard labelings.
- Should have excellent Team Working and Communication skills.
- Be diplomatic and sensitive when working with clients.
- Understand the process of digitizing media, making copies and moving media.
- Have a high level of organizational skills.
Executive Producer Eligibility Criteria
- Able to prioritize effectively across a number of projects, managing your time and resources according to each production’s requirements.
- Should have practical knowledge of financial, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Understand programme markets and worldwide audience dynamics.
- Should understand the requirements of individual broadcasters’ audiences and in some cases, individual commissioners’ preferences.
- Be able to assess projects for their marketability and potential audience appeal.
Television Producer Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should complete Bachelor’s degree in film.
- Must have knowledge aspects of a television show, including hiring the actors and marketing the show.
- Able to manage details like scripts, sets, and props.
- Should create shows and operate productions while line producers deal with day-to-day issues like extras and equipment transportation.
- Should often fact check stories and arrange interviews.
Foley Artist Eligibility Criteria
- Should have excellent knowledge of acoustics.
- Good experience of sound recording and audio post-production processes
- Able to manipulate and work sound for the moving image
- Have excellent listening and organizational skills.
- Understand the relevant health and safety laws and procedures.
- Should able to work efficiently under pressure.
TV5 Office Address
Shreya Broadcasting Pvt.Ltd.
Plot No. : 92, Road No. 1, Jubilee Hills,
Near Jubilee hills check post,
Phone: 040 3022 5555.
040 2355 5555.
How To Apply For TV5 Jobs
All the willing and the interested candidates can go and attend for the interview in the office premises. For the convenience of the candidates, we have given the address of TV5 office. Candidates can bookmark our page by clicking “Ctrl+D” or can check our website www.allindiajobs.in for the latest updates.