Sophos Technologies Walkin Drive in Ahmedabad | Technical Support Engineer Jobs | 5th November 2017. Sophos Technologies is conducting latest walkin drive for Graduate freshers. Sophos Technologies is hiring 0 – 5 Years experienced candidates for Technical Support Engineer position. Applicants who had completed graduation can attend for Sophos Technologies latest job openings in Ahmedabad on 5th November 2017.
Also Check: Interview Questions
SOPHOS TECHNOLOGIES WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Sophos Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Contenders must have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment. Who are having strong working knowledge of enterprise class system level security using TCP, IP, DNS, SMTP, IMAP etc will be given preference in the selection process. Willing to relocate to Ahmedabad & work in Rotating, Night shifts only those aspirants will appear in the interview.
Who are going to appear for the Sophos Technologies Walkin recruitment have a glance on Sophos Technologies Placement Papers and Sophos Technologies Model Test Papers. It will help the job hunters during their preparation. To know more updates about Sophos Technologies Recruitment Drive keep on checking All India Jobs for regular fast updates.
Sophos Technologies Job Description
- Job Title: Technical Support Engineer (Technical Support, TAC – NSG, Firewall, email security, endpoint, antivirus).
- Qualification: Any graduate with knowledge of TCP, IP, DNS, SMTP, IMAP, VPN, routing, switching, Firewall, IPS, IDS, Email Servers (Qmail, postfix, exchange etc), Endpoint, Antivirus Technologies.
- Job Location: Ahmedabad (Monthly Rotating Shifts, Night Shift).
- Experience: 0 to 5 years. (experienced).
- Candidates rejected in last 6 months are not eligible for interviews.
- No of Position: 10
- Candidates who those are willing to relocate to Ahmedabad & work in Rotating, Night shift only appear in the interview.
Sophos Technologies Job Responsibilities
- Next Generation Firewall (IPS, IDS, Firewall, Web & Application Filter).
- Web & Email Gateway Solutions.
- Endpoint, Anti Virus Solutions.
- Troubleshoot product related issues and escalate to Customer Engineering team for resolution.
- You will be a member of 24 x 7 Global Support team and need to work in a rotational day, night shifts to serve customer coming from any geographical location.
- Take the ownership of the cases and drive them until issues are completely resolved and the customers are satisfied with the resolution.
- Handle escalations and technically complex customer reported cases of Sophos products.
- You will be given week-off during any day of the week depending on your shift.
- Product configuration or guiding customer as how to configure specific feature.
Sophos Technologies Required Skills
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise class system level security using TCP, IP, DNS, SMTP, IMAP, routing, switching, VPN, Firewall, IPS, IDS, Email Servers (Qmail, postfix, exchange etc), Endpoint, Antivirus Technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proven experience in installing, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting security appliances, software, and troubleshooting skills.
- Willingness to constantly review and improve skills and processes.
- Strong co-ordination and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated passion, desire, and dedication to ongoing training and development.
- Proactive, flexible attitude to work with a willingness to constantly review and improve skills and processes.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Sophos Technologies Company Profile
How To Apply For Sophos technologies Jobs
Sophos technologies Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 5th November 2017
Walkin Time: 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Sophos Technologies Pvt Ltd
Sai Gulshan Complex,
Beside White House,
Gulbai Tekra Road, Panchwati Cross Road,
Ahmedabad – 380007 – India.
Recruiter Name: Afzal Girach
Mandatory Documents Need To Bring For Interview
- Recent Passport Size Photos
- Original ID Proof
- Carry Latest hard copy of CV
- All Educational Certificates photocopies