Sony Entertainment Television Recruitment 2017-2018
Sony Entertainment Television Jobs 2017-2018 | Sony TV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided Sony TV careers page link or registration link. Sony Entertainment Television Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Good news for the candidates who are seeking for the job. The Sony Entertainment Television recruitment notification is out now. Willing contenders can apply for the Sony Entertainment Television Jobs 2017-2018. Before applying the freshers, as well as experienced candidates, are requested to apply to check the eligibility. Still, there is time to apply for the Sony TV Careers. Candidates who are willing can apply by using the below link which we have furnished below. We did this to reduce the search burden of the candidates. In the below of this page, we are providing the detailed post wise eligibility to give some idea to the candidates.
After completion of the applying process, the candidates have to start the preparation to give an interview in an effective manner. The contenders who had performed well at the time of selection process the officials pick those candidates and recruit for the applied positions. The company will offer equal opportunities for the employees irrespective of race, region, color. The aspirants must be able to adaptable to work at any time over a short period of time. The main intention to prepare this article is to intimate the candidates about the job openings in the Sony Entertainment Television.
Sony TV Careers Details
|Company Name||Sony TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Sony TV
- Account Executive
- ADR/ Dialogue Editor
- Marketing Manager
- Video Controller
- Technical Director
- Live Translator
- Camera Operator
- Set Designer
- Foley Artist
- Location Manager
- Production Manager
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- ADR Editor
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Production Assistant
- Vision Mixer
- Duet Operator
- Television Producer
- Male Actor
- Video Controller
- Production Designer
- Sound Engineer
- Title Designer
- Stage Manager
- Broadcast Engineer
- Boom Operator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Floor Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Casting Director
- Dubbing Assistant
- Female Actor
- Screen Writer
Sony TV Company Profile
|Company Name||Sony TV|
|Launched||8th October 1995|
|Owned By||Sony Pictures Networks|
|Network||Sony TV Network|
|Sister Channels||Sony MAX
Sony MAX 2
Sony Mix etc.
|Head Office Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Sony TV Selection Process
Sony TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Should work in an office environment to support business functions.
- Proficiency with computers and office equipment is mandatory.
- Should use a variety of office software, such as email, scheduling, word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Knowledge of image software programs, databases and accounting software.
- Should know how to run and troubleshoot copiers, scanners, fax machines, postage machines and other office equipment.
- Should have an interest in advertising, business, and communications.
- Flourish when working within a team.
- Be organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Should be an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Be flexible, and able to solve problems.
- Capable of building good working relationships with client and agency contacts.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the client account.
- Have an excellent knowledge of acoustics.
- Understand sound recording and audio post production processes.
- Able to manipulate and work sound for the moving image.
- Should have excellent listening, Communication, and Visual skills.
- Able to work efficiently under pressure with strict dead lines.
- Should have good IT skills.
- Able to understand how film crews work on location.
- Understand onset protocol.
- Must have excellent knowledge relevant health and safety laws and procedures.
- Be able to troubleshoot and to respond quickly in any circumstances.
- Should be able to be amiable and calm in difficult situations.
- Be able to think strategically and tactically.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of film marketplaces.
- Be aware of cultural trends.
- Have good organizing and planning skills.
- Be a good communicator and networker.
- Adaptable and able to respond to changing demands and events.