Brief Details About Sivagangai District Court Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Organization||District Court, Sivagangai|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant (Temporary), Driver, Xerox Operator, Office Assistant, Computer Operator and Other Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||79 vacancies|
|Exam Date||Upcoming Months|
|Application Last Date||27th July 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
The Sivagangai District Court had released the Recruitment notification for various vacancies such as Computer Operator, Steno Typist Grade-III, Typist (Temporary), Senior Bailiff, Junior Assistant (Temporary), Driver, Xerox Operator, Office Assistant, Masalchi, Watchmen, Sweeper. There are 70 vacancies in the organization. Willing and interested candidates had applied and some of the candidates who had not applied till now. Our advice to the candidates is to utilize this opportunity who are seeking for the job. Stil there is time to apply for the vacancies to avoid last minute rush candidates can apply before the last date 27th July 2017. The education qualification, Age limit, and salary are different for various posts. So candidates have to check their eligibility criteria from our website or from official notification carefully while applying. Already the applied candidates had started preparation for the Sivagangai District Court Office Assistant Exam.
You Can Also Check: Sivagangai District Court Recruitment 2017
- Name of the candidate
- Registration and Roll Number
- Exam Dates
- Center of the Exam
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Type of the exam
- Uploaded photo and signature of the candidate
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Employee Id
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead.
Sivagangai District Court Exam Pattern
Selection Process of Sivagangai District Court
Steps To Download Sivagangai District Court Amit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of District Court, Sivagangai i.e; ecourts.gov.in/tn/sivaganga.
- On the home page search for the “Recruitment” Tab on the right side of the page.
- Click on it.
- Search for the Sivagangai District Court Recruitment 2017.
- A page will display on the screen.
- Now find out the Sivagangai District Court Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- Now a page will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- The admit card will display on the screen.
- Take a print out or save it for future use.
Hope the information provided on this page is useful for the candidates. Stay in touch with our website All India Jobs for the latest updates information about the exam dates and admit card release dates. Candidates can also bookmark this page by clicking on “Ctrl+D”.