PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2017 Details
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Examination Mode||Written Test / Computer Based Test|
|Name of the Post & Level||Diploma Trainee, Assistant, Junior Officer Trainee vacancies|
|Admit Card Date||10 Days before exam|
|You Can Also Check|
PGCIL Admit cards for the written test will be released online about 20–25 days prior to the commencement of the exam. The PGCIL Admit Card will be available for download from PGCIL website. In order to download the PGCIL Admit Card of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited written test, candidates have to enter their registration number, date of birth and security pin. Candidates, who have successfully filled their application forms on or before the last date, can download PGCIL Admit Card 2017 from the link available on this page below. PGCIL Admit Card, have the Candidates Name, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature and Name and Code of the Test Paper applied along with the Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted. Candidate should carefully examine the PGCIL Admit Card for all the entries made there. In the case of any errors, the candidate should inform the office of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited immediately.
PGCIL Admit Card 2017 Important Dates
|Notification||6th September 2017|
|Last Date of Online Submission of Application||20th September 2017|
|Availability of Admit Cards on website||Update Soon|
|Result Availability||Update Soon|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Pattern
- Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation, numerical ability etc.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Selection Process
Important documents for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2017
- Defense Id card
- Aadhaar (UID)
- Indian Passport
- Laminated Driving License
- Photo Credit Card
- Election Commission ID card
- Certificate of address having Photo issued by MP/MLA/Group-A Gazetted Officer in letter head
- Certificate of photo identity issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
- Income Tax PAN Card
- Address card with photo issued by Dept. Of Posts Govt. of India
- Current passbook of Post Office or any scheduled Bank, having Photo
- Photo Identity Card of Central Govt. Public Sector Undertaking or State Govt. Public Sector Undertaking only
- Photo Identity Card issued by Govt. recognize Educational Institutions (for students only)
Steps to download PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2017
- Visit the Official Website www.powergridindia.com.
- In the Home Page, you will find a link labeled as PGCIL Admit Card.
- Click on the link to get the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2017.
- Enter your particulars such as Registration ID and Date of Birth.
- After entering the details press submit button.
- Finally, download the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2017.
- You should also take print out for the future use.