NTV Recruitment 2017-2018
So for the sake of the candidates, we have furnished all the details like role wise eligibility, selection process, salary and company address details. If any of the candidate who had applied and not meeting with the mentioned criteria those applications will be simply rejected by the officials. Candidates can go through the below given details to come to a clear idea. Generally, the NTV will release the NTV Jobs to recruit the skilled candidates for various job roles in the various department. So all the freshers and the experienced aspirants can grab this chance. We created this article to help the candidates by providing the exact information about the recruitment drive.
NTV Careers Details
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
|You Can Also Check|
Latest Job Openings in NTV
- Camera Operator
- Video Controller
- Location Manager
- Production Designer
- Set Designer
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Foley Artist
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Video Controller
- ADR Editor
- Production Assistant
- Production Manager
- Technical Director
- Vision Mixer
- Duet Operator
- Television Producer
- Male Actor
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Graphics Coordinator
- Title Designer
- Stage Manager
- Boom Operator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Sound Engineer
- Floor Manager
- Casting Director
- Dubbing Assistant
- Broadcast Engineer
- Female Actor
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Screen Writer
NTV Company Profile
|Launched||30th August 2007|
|Head Office Address||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
NTV Selection Process
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Responsible for covering their assigned stories and reporting them to the general public on-air.
- Must have to work early morning or late night reporting shifts.
- Should possess bachelor’s degree in journalism or mass communications and can earn a master’s degree for advancement
- Should present the news in the studio or out in the field, covering a range of topics.
- Need to have journalistic skills, good verbal and interpersonal skills and knowledge of media ethics.
- Know how to operate the camera expertly.
- Good working knowledge of all camera systems, lenses, support equipment and accessories.
- Provide creative input and should have artistic ability.
- Have a good sense of visual composition, perspective, and movement.
- Should have physical coordination and strength.
- Combine creativity with technical skills.
- Should be charismatic in your writing or speech.
- Know how to write/edit the video to a professional standard.
- Have a good knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) so your posts are more easily found.
- Update your blog/vlog extremely regularly.
- Be confident in your opinions or the facts you state, and be able to back them up if questioned.
- An analytical and strategic thinker and should have strong numeracy skills.
- Be able to understand, interpret and use complex and varied sources of data and statistics.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Be well organized, with strong attention to detail.
- Should have a keen interest in trends in media research and technology, with the ability to translate these new opportunities for clients.
- Create media plans which detail and justify the media channels to be used.
- Have great organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Be capable of working within and leading a team.
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to the demands of the challenging and unusual projects.
- Scope out and determine the feasibility of producing final creative work in a variety of formats.
- Ensure the correct licensing of artistic material across all formats and locations within agreed timings.