National Instruments Off Campus Drive For BE, B.Tech Freshers | Application Engineer Jobs in Bangalore. This a golden opportunity for the candidates who are in search of National Instruments Job openings in Bangalore. Through this post, we are providing the National Instruments Off Campus Recruitment details. So candidates can easily get the information regarding the National Instruments Off Campus Drive for Application Engineer from this article. The aspirants who had completed their BE, B.Tech in the year of 2017 and want to grow their career in the MNC Company like National Instruments can apply for this post as soon as possible.
Candidates who are freshers and as well as experienced can apply for the latest vacancies in Bangalore on or before the last date. To perform well in the selection process the aspirants have to prepare well. So for that purpose, we are providing the National Instruments Test Pattern and National Instruments Mock Test Papers from our website. With the help of this, the aspirant can prepare well to attend for the Off Campus Drive in Bangalore. For more updates about the National Instruments Off Campus Drive, visit our website www.allindiajobs.in frequently.
Job Seekers who are going to appear for the National Instruments off campus Drive in Bangalore should have strong fundamental knowledge of Electronics Engineering. Candidates should be comfortable with travel within a given territory. In the following section of this page, we are providing the complete details about the National Instruments recruitment drive. So our advice to the candidates is to refer the entire post before applying for the National Instruments Jobs. For better preparation, we are providing the National Instruments Interview Questions on our website.
NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Company Name||National Instruments|
|Job Role||Application Engineer|
|Salary||₹ 9.75 LPA|
|Event Date||6th August 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||3rd August 2017|
National Instruments Job Description
- National Instruments is looking for confident and self-driven engineers to join our talented team of Application Engineers.
National Instruments Eligibility Criteria
- 2017 batch BE, B.Tech (EEE, ECE, Instrumentation branches).
- The excellent academic score in graduation.
- Good pH score.
National Instruments Candidate Profile
- Comfortable with travel within a given territory.
- Strong foundational knowledge of Electronics Engineering.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Passionate about engineering and technology.
- If you answered “Yes” to all the above questions, then this role is for YOU.
National Instruments Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct professional technical training on NI products.
- Provide high quality technical assistance and support to NI’s wide network of customers in India and help them successfully build applications in diverse domains.
- Responsible for demonstrating and configuring virtual instrumentation systems to existing and new customers.
- Conduct seminars and attend trade shows.
National Instruments Mandatory Requirements
- Strong technical skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic work environment.
- Team player and willingness to collaborate with other departments.
- Self-starter with ability to take ownership of projects.
- Qualification: Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineering.
Interpersonal skills: Strong interpersonal skills are a valuable characteristic for this role, both for building relationships with clients and effectively communicating with other members of the sales team.
Problem-solving skills: Ability to listen to the customer’s desires and concerns, and then recommend solutions, possibly including customizing a product.
Technological skills: Demonstrate extensive knowledge of NI’s products in order to explain their advantages and answer questions.
National Instruments Company Profile
National Instruments Corporation, or NI, is an American multinational company with the international operation. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, it is a producer of automated test equipment and virtual instrumentation software. Common applications include data acquisition, instrument control, and machine vision. In 2012, the company sold products to more than 35,000 companies with revenues of $1.12 billion USD.
How To Apply For National Instruments Job Vacancies
Aspirants who are interested in working with National Instruments for the position of Application Engineer can utilize this opportunity. Candidates who are willing to get settle in Bangalore location can apply for this National Instruments off campus recruitment drive through the direct link as soon as possible.
Some Required Credentials Need To Carry For Interview
- Bring Valid ID Proof
- Hard Copy of Latest Resume
- Recent Passport Photocopies
- Educational Certificates Xerox Copies