National Instruments Off Campus Drive For BE, B.Tech Freshers | Application Engineer Jobs in Bangalore. This a golden opportunity for the candidates who are in search of National Instruments Job openings in Bangalore. Through this post, we are providing the National Instruments Off Campus Recruitment details. So candidates can easily get the information regarding the National Instruments Off Campus Drive for Application Engineer from this article. The aspirants who had completed their BE, B.Tech in the year of 2017 and want to grow their career in the MNC Company like National Instruments can apply for this post as soon as possible.
NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Company Name||National Instruments|
|Job Role||Application Engineer|
|Salary||₹ 9.75 LPA|
|Event Date||6th August 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||3rd August 2017|
National Instruments Job Description
- National Instruments is looking for confident and self-driven engineers to join our talented team of Application Engineers.
National Instruments Eligibility Criteria
- 2017 batch BE, B.Tech (EEE, ECE, Instrumentation branches).
- The excellent academic score in graduation.
- Good pH score.
National Instruments Candidate Profile
- Comfortable with travel within a given territory.
- Strong foundational knowledge of Electronics Engineering.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Passionate about engineering and technology.
- If you answered “Yes” to all the above questions, then this role is for YOU.
National Instruments Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct professional technical training on NI products.
- Provide high quality technical assistance and support to NI’s wide network of customers in India and help them successfully build applications in diverse domains.
- Responsible for demonstrating and configuring virtual instrumentation systems to existing and new customers.
- Conduct seminars and attend trade shows.
National Instruments Mandatory Requirements
- Strong technical skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic work environment.
- Team player and willingness to collaborate with other departments.
- Self-starter with ability to take ownership of projects.
- Qualification: Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineering.
National Instruments Company Profile
How To Apply For National Instruments Job Vacancies
Some Required Credentials Need To Carry For Interview
- Bring Valid ID Proof
- Hard Copy of Latest Resume
- Recent Passport Photocopies
- Educational Certificates Xerox Copies