KOTAK SECURITIES WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Kotak Securities Limited|
|Qualification||B.Com, B.Sc, BA, BBA, BMS, BCA, BHM|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 1,75,000 – 2,00,000 KRA Based Incentives|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Kotak Job Description
- CTC: up to 2 LPA + KRA based Monthly Incentives.
- Kindly confirm your participation for the same by replying to this mail.
Kotak Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling inbound & outbound calls.
- Identify customers’ needs on every requirement with quick response time.
- Responsible for resolving the queries of investment products.
- Handle the complaints and inquiries of customers.
Kotak Candidate Profile
- Graduate, Postgraduate fresher – Graduation is a must
- Should have Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- No Night Shift & No Field job.
- Age: Up to 28 years.
Kotak Securities Limited Company Profile
How To Apply For Kotak Job Vacancies
Aspirants who had completed the graduation which are mentioned in this article they can attend for the openings in Ahmedabad on 1st August 2017. The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Face to Face round Interview. To know more details about Kotak Securities Recruitment keep on visiting our site www.allindiajobs.in for the latest information.
Kotak Securities Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 1st August 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Kotak Securities Ltd,
1601-1608, Shapath – V,
16th Floor, Opp. Karnavati Club,
Contact Person: Pratik Soni, Twinkle Makwana – HR Team
Important Certificates Need To Carry For Any Interview
- Carry update Resume during the time of Interview
- Recent Passport Size Photocopies
- Original ID Proof issued by the government
- Educational Certificates xerox copies