Idea Cellular Interview Questions
Dear job seekers, in this article we have provided Idea interview questions for freshers and experienced professionals. Idea Cellular is commonly called as Idea, is an Indian Mobile Network Company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Contenders who are interested in grabbing a job in Idea Cellular should take a note that, they need to do practice on frequently asked and possible interview questions which are perfectly given in this article. By practicing more and more interview questions can make you stay confident during interview day which will make you place in topmost position in the list of selected candidates. In order to experience that wonderful feeling, aspirants need to work hard and get a grip on mentioned interview questions on this page before the commencement of interview schedule. Once if you get a clear idea on this commonly asked interview questions, success will be yours undoubtedly.
From this article, applicants can get various types of essential information about Idea Cellular interviews like interview rounds, technical interview questions and HR interview questions for both Fresher’s and Experienced aspirants clearly as follows.
Also check: Idea Recruitment & Placement Papers
Also check: Idea Recruitment & Placement Papers
Idea Cellular Interview Procedure
In order to get selected in Idea Cellular Company, the applied and eligible candidates should cross all these mentioned interview rounds successfully with qualified cut off mark which is decided by officials of Idea Company as follows
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Personal Interview
Once if any candidate, fortunately, clears all the given rounds, then he/she will be called for a final round of interview process which may be comprised of either personal interview or Telephonic interview. So, the applicants should be prepared well in order face any type of interview round.
Idea Cellular Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
Many of the contenders fear of technical round just because of lack of their knowledge on Core topics. In order to make our readers as a problem solver instead of the Job seeker, we are provided frequently asked technical interview questions in this section for the sake of contenders practice purpose.
Embedded Systems Interview Questions
- What is interrupt latency? How can you reduce it?
- What Is A Memory Leak? What Is A Segmentation Fault?
- What are the 4 different types of inheritance relationship?
- What Is Pass By Value And Pass By Reference? How Are Structure Passed As Arguments?
- Who to know whether the system uses big endian or little endian format and how to convert them?
- What Is The Volatile Keyword Used For?
- Order of constructor and destructor call in case of multiple inheritances?
- What Is A ‘volatile’ Variable?
- Which Is The Best Way To Write Loops?
- How To Reduce Function Call Overhead In Arm Based Systems
- What Are Inline Functions?
- What Are The Uses Of The Keyword Static?
- Advantages and disadvantages of using macro and inline functions?
- What Are Hard And Soft Real-Time Systems?
- What is forward reference w.r.t pointers in c?
- What Is A Semaphore? What Are The Different Types Of Semaphore?
- What Is The Difference Between Embedded Systems And The System In Which RTOS Is Running?
- Can structures be passed to the functions by value?
- What Are Recursive Functions? Can We Make Them Inline?
- Why cannot arrays be passed by values to functions?
- What Is The Size Of The Int, Char And Float Data Types?
- What are the different storage classes in C?
- What Is The Order Of Calling For The Constructors And Destructors In Case Of Objects Of Inherited Classes?
- Can you have a constant volatile variable?
- What Is The Scope Of A Function That Is Declared As Static?
- Can u have inline virtual functions in a class?
- What Is The Use Of Having The Const Qualifier?
C++ Interview Questions
- History of C++?
- What is C++?
- Differences between C and C++?
- What are the basic concepts of object oriented programming?
- What is a class?
- What is an object?
- What is the difference between an object and a class?
- Define OOPs?
- What is public, protected, and private?
- What is a scope resolution operator?
- What do you mean by inheritance?
- What is abstraction?
- What is encapsulation?
- How variable declaration in c++ differs that in c?
- What are the c++ tokens?
- What do you mean by reference variable in c++?
- What do you mean by implicit conversion?
- What is the difference between class and structure?
- Define object based programming language?
- Define object oriented language?
- What is the difference between method overloading and method overriding?
- What are the defining traits of an object-oriented language?
- What is polymorphism?
- What do you mean by inline function?
- What is the difference between a NULL pointer and a void pointer?
- What is the difference between C++ and Java?
- What do you mean by multiple inheritances in C++?
- What is a constructor?
- What is destructor?
- What is an explicit constructor?
- What is the Standard Template Library?
- What problem does the namespace feature so
- What do you mean by virtual methods?
- What do you mean by static methods?
- How many ways are there to initialize an int with a constant?
Idea Cellular HR Interview Questions for Freshers
In this, we are given important and possible HR interview questions exclusively for fresher’s candidates. Those contenders who had a passion for working in Idea Cellular Should follow this section in order to clear this round easily.
- Why should you get promoted
- At what level u r Expected to be placed in the organization?
- How to stimulate the people in the recruitment process?
- How soon can you travel down to any location post you?
- what are your strengths..explain each with an example
- What do you do to keep yourself ahead of your counterparts?
- What you like and dislikes in your parents
- What are your career options right now?
- How do you feel about reporting to a younger person (minority, woman, etc)?
- Would you lie for the company?
- Looking back, what would you do differently in your life?
- Why aren’t you earning more money at this stage of your career?
- What changes would you make if you came on board?
- How could you have improved your career progress?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- Do you have the stomach to fire people? Have you had experience firing many people?
Idea Cellular Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
Here are various interview questions which are to be asked during first 10 minutes of interview round to test applicant’s technical stuff. So, we suggest aspirants should refer this section frequently in their practice period to get a good score in this round.
QTP Interview Questions
- What are the advantages in Test Automation?
- What are the important factors in test tool selection?
- What test cases can be automated?
- What test cases cannot be automated?
- Explain about the Testing process in QTP?
- What types of License available for QTP?
- What are the QTP supported environments?
- Does QTP Support UNIX Environment?
- What are the drawbacks in Test Automation?
- What type of test tools available in the industry?
- What is the scripting language that used in QTP for applying programming logic?
- Does QTP Support Database Testing and Data Driven Testing?
SEO Expert Interview Questions
- What is SEO and introduce its types?
- What are the SEO tools do you use?
- What do you mean by Backlink?
- What are out bound Links?
- Can you tell me something about Googlebot?
- What is Cross linking and what are the function of Cross linking?
- What is the main purpose of using the keyword in SEO?
- Can you mention the functions of body content relevance?
- What are Spiders, Robots, and Crawlers and what are their functions?
- What does it mean if nothing appears on doing a search on the domain?
- What is keyword stemming?
- Name some SEO blogs that you frequently read?
- What do you mean by Cloaking?
- How many types of Meta Tags are there in SEO and what are their characters limits?
- How many characters limit in the Title tag?
- What is Google Sandbox?
- Tell me something about Black Hat SEO?
- Name few Black Hat SEO techniques?
- What is the difference between PR (page rank) and SERP (Search engine result page)?
- Why the Title Tag in the website is valuable?
- What is considered as more significant, creating content or building backlinks?
- Can you mention the difference between SEO and SEM?
- What do you know about LSI?
- How will you cross-check whether your SEO campaign is working or not?
- What is the meaning of competitive analysis?
- What is PPC?
- What is 301 redirect?
- What are Webmaster tools?
- What is keyword density and what is the formula for knowing keyword density?
- What is robots.txt?
Digital Marketing Interview Questions
- Sell me this pen.
- How do you handle objections?
- What is your least favorite part of the sales process?
- When do you decide that it is time to let a potential client go?
- People generally do not like outside sales. What is your opinion about it?
- How would you compare your products’ technology with that of your competitor’s?
- What do you like the most about the inside sales job?How do you handle rejection?
- What do you consider the most important skills in sales?
- How do you plan to achieve the objectives of two diverse fields i.e. sales and marketing?
- Which is easier to deal with? The sales or the marketing aspect?
- According to you, what is the amazing aspect of an inside sales job?
- Suppose you met a celebrity customer, what will your reaction be?
- What do you dislike about sales?
- Is there any aspect of the sales process that you are particularly uncomfortable with?
- How comfortable are you making phone calls?
- Is there anyone you struggle to sell to?
- How do you generate, develop, and close sales opportunities?
- What do you consider your most significant sales achievement to date?
Hadoop Developer Interview Questions
- What is Hadoop framework?
- On What concept the Hadoop framework works?
- What is MapReduce?
- What is computer and Storage nodes?
- How does master slave architecture in the Hadoop?
- How does an Hadoop application look like or their basic components?
- Explain how input and output data format of the Hadoop framework?
- What is the restriction to the key and value class?
- Which interface needs to be implemented to create Mapper and Reducer for the Hadoop?
- What Mapper does?
- How many Reducers should be configured?
- It can be possible that a Job has 0 reducers?
- What happens if a number of reducers are 0?
- How many instances of JobTracker can run on a Hadoop Cluster?
- How a task is scheduled by a JobTracker?
- How many instances of task tracker run on a Hadoop cluster?
- What are the two main parts of the Hadoop framework?
- Explain the use of TaskTracker in the Hadoop cluster?
- What do you mean by TaskInstance?
- How many daemon processes run on a Hadoop cluster?
- What is a DataNode? How many instances of DataNode run on a Hadoop Cluster?
- How the Client communicates with HDFS?
- How the HDFS Blocks are replicated?
- Which activity is used for detecting duplicate message processing?
- How Mapper is instantiated in a running job?
- Which are the methods in the Mapper interface?
- What happens if you don’t override the Mapper methods and keep them as it is?
- What is the use of Context object?
- How can you add the arbitrary key-value pairs in your mapper?
- How does Mapper’s run() method works?
- Which object can be used to get the progress of a particular job?
Idea Cellular HR Interview Questions for Experienced
As the competition is high in number, interviewer always tries to filter out as many applicants to shortlist a right person by interviewing difficult and tricky interview questions. So, it would be better if you can work hard on given interview questions thoroughly prior to the interview to get a gunshot result on the interview process. Also, you can tailor your own answers for these possible interview questions in order to give quick and accurate replies during interview time without facing any confusion.
- Give us details of your present employment status
- What are your strength and explain each
- Aren’t you overqualified for this position?
- Describe your ideal company, location, and job.
- Why have you been out of work so long?
- Can you work under pressure?
- Tell me honestly about the strong points and weak points of your boss
- What good books have you read lately?
- Tell me about a situation when your work was criticized.
- Could you have done better in your last job?
- Who has inspired you in your life and why?
- What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
- Tell me about the most boring job you’ve ever had.
- Have you been absent from work more than a few days in any previous position?
- I’m concerned that you don’t have as much experience as we’d like in…
- How do you feel about working nights and weekends?
We do our best in bringing all the essential and helpful interview questions into one article. Still, if you have any doubts regarding this article. Feel free to comment on our website without any hesitation. We are always here to help you as soon as possible.