Dear aspirants are you searching for HSSC Food Inspector and Panchayat Officer admit card 2017. Here is a good news for you. Finally HSSC is about to release the exam admit card. Candidates who are in search of HSSC admit cards are currently at the correct place to get it. We have provided you the detailed information about HSSC Food inspector admit card 2017. The official notification for these jobs is published in the year 2015. Now after a long wait finally Haryana Staff Selection Commission is conducting exam for these posts. A large number of applicants are about to give the exam. All the applicants must have to be ready with a valid HSSC Food inspector Admit Card as they were about to give the exam. The HSSC Admit Cards will be provided in this page which can be downloaded by accessing the link provided in the below. We allindiajobs.in provided more latest details regarding latest recruitment’s.
Also Check: Haryana Government Jobs
HSSC Food inspector Admit Card Details
|Name of the organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of Posts||Food Inspector, Social Education & Panchayat Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||60(Tentative)|
|Exam Date||16 July 2017 & 23 July 2017|
|Admit Card Available from||1 week before exam|
HSSC Food inspector Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates those who have applied for Written Test conducted by HSSC for the various posts of Social Education and Panchayat Officer (Development and Panchayat Department) Haryana & Inspector (Food & Supplies Department, Haryana) can download there admit card from the official website very soon. For the sake of aspirants we will provide you the official links to download HSSC Admit Card 2017. By using these direct download links aspirants can download their admit card easily. Further we also provide you the step by step process to download your admit card in our post. So that candidates can download their admit card or hall tickets easily without any confusion. TO help with the preparation make a check over previous papers and Syllabus.
Information on HSSC Food inspector Admit Card
HSSC Food inspector Admit Card consists of details related to candidate and some basic information. The list of details available on admit card are as follows,
- Name of the candidate
- Hall ticket or roll number
- Father or mother or guardian Name
- Candidate date of birth
- Signature of candidate
- Candidate photo
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Exam venue name and address
Candidates should check the details printed on the HSSC Food inspector admit card thoroughly. If there are any mistakes printed on admit card then it should be informed to concerned authority for rectification purpose.
HSSC Food inspector Exam Pattern
- The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct a written exam for the post of Food Inspector, Social Education & Panchayat Officer in Haryana.
- The examinations will of 100 multiple choice questions.
- Each question will carry two marks.
- The question will be asked on topics like
Topics covered in HSSC Food inspector Written Exam
- General awareness
- Current affairs
- Culture of Haryana
Selection Process for HSSC Food Inspector
Candidates are shortlisted based on the marks scored in exam. These candidates who are shortlisted will be called for interview. Depending upon the vacancies, the selection committee will filter the required candidates from by conducting a personal interview.
Important Documents to be carried for HSSC Exam
Candidates those are participating in the HSSC staff nurse exam have to carry at least one of the following valid identity documents in original. This is only for verification purpose only. The ID proof must me valid and not expired.
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department
- Voter’s Card issued by Election Commission of India
- Driving License Issued by RTO or RTA
- Aadhaar or E-Aadhaar issued by Unique Identification Authority of India
- Any photo identity cards having serial number issued by Public Sector Undertakings of Central or State Government, District Administrations, Municipal bodies and Panchayat Administrations.
- The name on hall ticket or admit card and ID proof must match, then only candidates are allowed to exam hall for participating in exam.
Steps to Download HSSC Food inspector Admit Card 2017
The steps to be followed to download HSSC admit card 2017 is shown below. Aspirants can follow these steps and download there hall tickets easily.
- First visit the official website www.hssc.gov.in
- Search for SSC Food & Supplied Inspector and Panchayat Officer admit card download link
- Clink on the link
- Now you will be redirected to download your admit card
- Enter the required credentials like, Application number, etc
- Click on submit button
- Now you can view your admit card
- Click on download option and take printout of it