HSSC Excise Taxation Inspector Admit Card: The aspirants looking for the HSSC Excise Taxation Inspector Admit Card. Here we are providing some information about the Haryana staff selection commission Admit Card .The candidate who are eagerly waiting for the admit card of HSSC they have to wait for some more days. For more information you can refer web site www.hssc.gov.in. Recently the Haryana staff selection commission (HSSC) has released some notification for various posts like Taxation Inspector and excise Inspector. The applicants are waiting for the written exam of Haryana staff selection Taxation inspector and excise inspector the exam will be organized on 30 July 2017 the exam will be conducted in two sections morning and afternoon because lot of computation for this exam.
Also Check: Haryana Government Jobs
The timing of morning section was 10.30 am to 12 noon the aspirant who are going to write the exam they have to reach the examination hall on or before 9.00am of reporting time. The afternoon section was from 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm the reporting time for the afternoon section was 1.30 pm. All the job seekers who are waiting for the HSSC Taxation Inspector and the Excise Inspector they can download there admit card. HSSC Excise Taxation Inspector Admit Card will released on 24 July 2017. To get help with the preparation aspirants can check over Previous papers and Syllabus. If you have any doubts on this page you can comment below. For more latest recruitment candidates can search our web site www.allindiajobs.in.
Details about HSSC Excise Taxation Inspector Admit Card
|Name of the organization||Haryana staff selection commission|
|Name of the Post||Taxation Inspector & Excise Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||138|
|Admit Card Available from||24th July 2017|
|Exam Date||30th July 2017|
According to sources written Test for these posts will held in the month of July-August 2017 (Expected) and Admit card will release 10-15 days before the exam date. All the Candidates can check their Admit Card by submitting their Login ID & Password from the official web site. Written Test will held at various centers of different state because so many candidates are applied for the Haryana staff selection commission for the posts of Taxation Inspector and Excise Inspector.
Selection process for Haryana SSC
The candidates who are participating in the exam must have to aware with the selection process. Selection process will be held in three rounds written test, main exam, and personal interview. The aspirants will be selected according to the officials of Haryana staff selection commission (HSSC). The candidates who will be short listed in the written test that student will be selected for the next main exams the aspirants who are qualified in both the rounds they will be selected for the final round personal interview which will be held by officials of Haryana staff selection commission.
- Written test
- Main exam (who clear the written)
- Personal interview (final round)
Exam Pattern for HSSC Taxation and Excise Inspector
Here we will provide HSSC Taxation and Excise Inspector latest exam pattern which will be according to pattern setup by the commission.
- In the written examination, total 100 questions on various topics will be asked.
- Each question will be of 2 marks and total marks for written examination will be 200.
- 75 % questions will be asked from topics like Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, History, Geography, Economics, Hindi, English, and Polity etc.
- Remaining 25 % questions will be asked from History, Geography, Culture and Administration of Haryana State.
This is the latest exam pattern, according which HSSC examination. So we will suggest all aspirants that try to follow this exam pattern such that you all can perform well in exam. We will also suggest try to focus more on Haryana general knowledge because lots of questions will be asked from this part. HSSC taxation Inspector and excise inspector job and. We want to inform that HSSC exam will be very tough, so start your preparation from today
Important points to remember for Haryana SSC Admit Card 2017
- The candidates who are going to participate in exam they have take their hall ticket to the exam hall
- He/she must reach the exam hall on or before the reporting time
- The aspirants have to take some important documents like id proof, Aadhar card, pass port size photo.
- Check the details present in the hall ticket
- The candidates have to take their HSSC admit card while going to the examination.
Steps to Download for HSSC Excise Taxation Inspector Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official site of www.hssc.gov.in.
- Home page will appear on your screen.
- On the home page search for the HSSC admit card.
- Click on the desired option (i.e. Excise &Taxation Inspector ).
- Enter the required details without any mistakes on admit card which you have entered in application form.
- Make a Click over it.
- Download the selected page check the details correct or not.
- Keep a copy of the page for further needs.
Download HSSC Excise Taxation Inspector Admit Card 2017 – Click Here