Also Check: Haryana Government Jobs
Details about HSSC Excise Taxation Inspector Admit Card
|Name of the organization||Haryana staff selection commission|
|Name of the Post||Taxation Inspector & Excise Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||138|
|Admit Card Available from||24th July 2017|
|Exam Date||30th July 2017|
Selection process for Haryana SSC
- Written test
- Main exam (who clear the written)
- Personal interview (final round)
Exam Pattern for HSSC Taxation and Excise Inspector
- In the written examination, total 100 questions on various topics will be asked.
- Each question will be of 2 marks and total marks for written examination will be 200.
- 75 % questions will be asked from topics like Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, History, Geography, Economics, Hindi, English, and Polity etc.
- Remaining 25 % questions will be asked from History, Geography, Culture and Administration of Haryana State.
Important points to remember for Haryana SSC Admit Card 2017
- The candidates who are going to participate in exam they have take their hall ticket to the exam hall
- He/she must reach the exam hall on or before the reporting time
- The aspirants have to take some important documents like id proof, Aadhar card, pass port size photo.
- Check the details present in the hall ticket
- The candidates have to take their HSSC admit card while going to the examination.
Steps to Download for HSSC Excise Taxation Inspector Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official site of www.hssc.gov.in.
- Home page will appear on your screen.
- On the home page search for the HSSC admit card.
- Click on the desired option (i.e. Excise &Taxation Inspector ).
- Enter the required details without any mistakes on admit card which you have entered in application form.
- Make a Click over it.
- Download the selected page check the details correct or not.
- Keep a copy of the page for further needs.