HSSC Deputy Ranger, Agriculture Inspector Admit Card 2017
HSSC Deputy Ranger, Agriculture Inspector Admit Card Details
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Mode||Online Test|
|Name of the post||Deputy Ranger, Agriculture Inspector and Inspector|
|Admit Card Release Date||13th July 2017|
|Exam Date||Deputy Ranger Forest Department Haryana – 18th July 2017 Agriculture Inspector Soil Conservation – 19th July 2017 Agriculture Inspector – 20th July 2017|
Download Haryana Staff Selection Commission Hall Ticket
HSSC Deputy Ranger Agriculture Inspector Exam Patter
- The test will be organized in three different shifts.
- The test is for a total 225 Marks (200 for written exam and 25 Marks for Interview).
- Written Examination is given the highest priority.
- 100 multiple choices Question.
- Exam Duration will be 90 Minute.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
Selection Procedure for HSSC Deputy Ranger Agriculture Inspector
- Written Test
Details on HSSC Deputy Ranger Agriculture Inspector Admit Card 2017
- Name of the applicant
- Applicant photo
- Signature of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Duration of the exam
- Instruction to the candidates
Important Documents to be carried for the Exam
- Aadhaar or E Aadhaar issued by UIDAI
- Photo Identity cards having the serial number issued by Public Sector Undertakings of State or Central Government, District Administrations, Municipal bodies and Panchayat Administrations.
- Driving License issued Road Transport Authority
- Indian Passport
- PAN(Permanent Account Number) Card
- Nationalized passbook with photograph and stamp on it
- Electors Photo Identity Card “Voter Card”
Steps to Download HSSC Deputy Ranger Agriculture Inspector Admit Card 2017
- First go the official website of HP Police www.hppolice.nic.in
- There you can find an option named “Download Admit Card”
- Click on HSSC Deputy Ranger Agriculture Inspector Admit Card
- Now you will be redirected to the download admit card page
- Enter the required credentials like application number, date of birth, etc
- Provide the specified details asked for and click submit button
- Now you can view your admit card
- Download it and take a print out.