Also Check: Haryana PSC Civil Judge Syllabus
Brief Information about HPSC Admit Card 2017
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Examination Type||Preliminary Examination|
|Name of the Exam||Civil Judge (Junior Division) in HCS (Judicial Branch)|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 01, 2017|
|Exam Date||July 17, 2017 (Sunday)|
|Exam Time||11.00am to 01.00pm|
The candidates have to download and take their admit card at time of participating in the exam. Those candidates without admit card will not be allowed to the exam. So every candidate appearing for the exam has to take their Admit Card along with them. The preliminary examination for the posts of junior division Civil Judge in Haryana Civil Services, Judicial Branch will be conducted on July 16, 2017 from 11am to 1pm at Chandigarh. To download HPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2017, you should have your registration number and your date of birth. After download the call letter go through the instructions printed on call letter.
HPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern
- The Preliminary Examination will be conducted in objective type with multiple choice questions.
- The duration of Preliminary Examination is 2 hours.
- The question paper consists of 125 questions.
- Each question carries 4 marks and for every wrong answer 0.80 negative marking will be applied.
- There will be no negative marking applied for unanswered questions.
Selection Process for HPSC Civil Judge
The selection of suitable candidates for appointing in HCS (Judicial Branch) will be made by conduction following exams
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Information on HPSC Admit Card 2017
The HCS Judicial branch admit card consist of some essential details of candidate appearing to the exam. They are as shown below
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s Name
- Date of birth
- Exam starting time and duration
- Exam date
- Exam venue name and address
- Candidate signature
- Photo of the applicant
- Instruction to candidates for appearing to the exam
Candidates have to read all the particulars mentioned on the admit card. If there are any mistakes in his/her Name, Category, Date of Birth, etc in their admit cards, candidates have to contact the Commission’s office in person or on telephone on or before July 7, 2017. Candidate informed that they should download their admit card on A-4 size paper so that their photo and other details can be seen easily.
Important Documents required To carry for HCS (Jd. Br.) Exam 2017
Candidate has to know basic information about the essential documents required to carry for any exam. As we all know admit card is the basic and important document to be carried for any exam. Along with admit card candidates have to some other essential document with him or her for verification purpose at the time entering the exam. Below is the list of ID proof documents currently accepted by HPSC. Candidates have to carry at least one of the following documents in original for verification purpose only.
- PAN(Permanent Account Number) Card
- Indian Passport
- Voter ID card issued by Election Commission of India
- Driving License issued by RTA
- Nationalized bank Passbook having photo on it
- Aadhaar or E-Aadhaar issued by UIDAI
- Any other Photo ID card having serial number issued by Central or state government.
Steps to Download HPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2017:
The Admit cards for the Preliminary Examination will be available on Commission’s website from 01-07-2017 and candidates can download the same from the Commission’s website. For the sake of candidates here we have provided step by step process to download your admit card easily from the Haryana Public service commission website.
- First go to the official website of HPSC
- Click on
- Now you will be redirected to admit card download page
- There enter your registration number and date of birth
- Click on proceed button
- Now you can view your admit card
- Download it and take a printout of it.
Here we provide you the complete information about Announcements, Results, HCS recruitment’s Corrigendum Instructions New posts jobs new advertisements of Haryana Public service Commission, HPSC, Panchkula.