GROUPON WALKIN RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Company Name||Groupon Shared Services Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Groupon Shared Services Job Description
- Title: Customer Support Representative & Sr.Customer Service Representative.
- Process: Non-Voice (Email & Chat).
- Fresher Batch – 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017.
- Experience: 0 – 4 years.
- Dress Code: Casuals.
- Communication: Excellent Verbal and Written Communication is mandatory.
- Work Timings: Night Shift – predominantly.
- Transportation: Cab Provided.
- Notice Period: Immediate Joiners preferred.
- Work Envy: Flexible and Friendly.
- Education: Any UG, PG should be completed.
- Work Location: Bangalore.
- The Customer Service Team plays a vital role in directly impacting the reputation of Groupon by providing one-to-one support to our subscribers via email and chat to address any questions or concerns with their Groupon experience.
- We’re looking for brilliant, full-time English speaking, reading, writing customer service professionals to join our brand new office in Bangalore.
- If you’re quick on your feet and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team.
- Individuals who thrive in our CS team are web savvy and have high degrees of empathy, patience, and resourcefulness.
- This role will be supporting Groupon International Operations.
- This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day.
Groupon Shared Services Responsibilities
- Respond to email and chat from our current and future subscribers, ranging from simple usage questions to unique circumstances that come up with a specific offer.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Be the first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails and chat.
- Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner.
- Stay current with knowledge of internal ticketing system, customer portals, back office databases, Groupon redemption procedures, and specifics around different types of merchant features.
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
Groupon Shared Services Qualification Details
- Previous professional experience in a customer service capacity, preferably in a high volume, transactional environment Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in any shift based on business needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Minimum Experience: Fresher – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 / 0 – 5 Years experience.
- Experience in e-commerce or back office environment will be an added advantage.
- Comfort in a computer based role for up to 8 hours a day.
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
Groupon Shared Services Company Profile
How To Apply For Groupon Shared Services
Groupon Shared Services Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 2nd to 8th August 2017
Walkin Time: 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Gopalan Global Axis (IT SEZ) – (Unisys & Harman Building) 3rd Floor,
G-Block, Road 9, KIADB Export Promotion Area,
Whitefield, Opp Satya Sai Hospital,
Contact Person: Versha Gupta – TA Team (HR).
Important Certificates Need To Carry For Interview
- Bring Latest Resume
- Please carry your original ID proof (PAN card, Driving License or Aadhar Card)
- All original educational & employment documents
- Recent Passport photos