Gemini TV Recruitment 2017-2018
Gemini TV Channel Career Details
|Company Name||Gemini TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
|You Can Also Check|
Latest Job Openings in Gemini TV
- Costume Designer
- Location Manager
- Make-up Artist
- Production Designer
- Set Designer
- Television Producer
- Boom Operator
- Camera Operator
- Graphics Coordinator
- Production Manager
- Production Assistant
- Stunt Coordinator
- Technical Director
- Video Controller
- Vision Mixer
- Foley Artist
- Sound Engineer
- Title Designer
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Floor Manager
- Screen Writer
- Casting Director
- Male Actor
- Female Actor
- Stage Manager
- Duet Operator
- ADR Editor
- Bluescreen Director
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Dubbing Assistant
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Broadcast Engineer
Gemini TV Company Profile
|Company Name||Gemini TV|
|Launched||9th February 1995|
|Owned by||Sun Group|
|Network||Sun TV Network|
|Sister Channels||Gemini Movies
|Head Office Address||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Gemini TV Selection Process
Gemini TV Salary:
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Should possess strong financial acumen
- Should have practical knowledge, legal and regulatory requirements.
- have highly effective negotiating skills.
- Able to understand program markets and worldwide audience dynamic.
- be an exceptionally good networker and people manager.
- possess effective leadership and mentoring skills.
- Should have excellent presentation, pitching, and marketing skills.
- Good Knowledge on Computer budgeting software.
- Should be able to conceptualize ideas.
- Able to think visually.
- Have methodical approach to work.
- Should be able to see the broader picture and to coordinate effectively.
- Willing to work long and irregular hours.
- Should have a practical understanding of building and construction.
- Know where to find effects, music and source material.
- Should able to be aware of industry standard labelings.
- Advanced IT skills.
- Should have excellent Team Working and Communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Be diplomatic and sensitive when working with clients.
- At ease in front of a camera.
- Good verbal skills and a clear, pleasant speaking voice.
- Should have nice appearance, good grooming, and hygiene practices
- Candidate should be a willingness to work irregular and late hours.
- Have to research current events happening in the local community and state, national, and international regions.
- Excellent reporting, interviewing and writing skills including live coverage, from in-studio as well as in the field.
- Credible, effective and authoritative on-air presence and presentation.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability & willingness to work various shifts and overtime.
Gemini TV Office Address
Road No 7, Banjara Hills, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500034
Phone: 040 2335 8769