ETV Recruitment 2017-2018
In the following section of this page, candidates can find the complete ETV Jobs 2017- 2018 details in a detailed manner. By scrolling down candidates can find the eligibility criteria for different roles and can apply when they are suitable for the desired role. The applying candidates should have confidence and knowledge related to the post to work in any position.
ETV Vacancy Details
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
|You Can Also Check|
Latest Job Openings in Gemini TV
- Bureau Chief
- Costume Designer
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Television Producer
- Boom Operator
- Camera Operator
- Vision Mixer
- Production Designer
- Production Manager
- Make-up Artist
- Technical Director
- Video Controller
- Stunt Coordinator
- Production Assistant
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Title Designer
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Sound Engineer
- Floor Manager
- Screen Writer
- Casting Director
- Male Actor
- Female Actor
- Stage Manager
- Duet Operator
- ADR Editor
- Bluescreen Director
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Dubbing Assistant
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Broadcast Engineer
- Copy Editor
ETV Company Profile
|Company Name||ETV (Eenadu Television)|
|Launched||27th August 1995|
|Sister Channels||ETV Plus
ETV Uttar Pradesh
and many more..
|Head Office Address||Hyderabad, India|
ETV Selection Process
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Good command over in English and in which they have to do (both Spoken & written skills) language is a must.
- He/She should be comfortable with working in a computerized environment.
- A degree or diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication or a degree/ Diploma in TV Journalism.
- Must be confident and have a pleasing personality.
- Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline having a telegenic face, good voice, clear diction.
- Should have dynamism, knowledge, command over pronunciation and communication.
- Feel comfortable before the camera.
- Articulation and Voice Modulation skills.
- Candidates who possessed High school diploma or GED are eligible.
- Booking studios, production equipment, performance, and production staff
- Liaising with a wide range of people.
- Preparing and distributing briefing notes and scripts.
- Organizing schedules and contracts.
- Be willing and able to compromise.
- Pay close attention to detail and concentrate for long periods.
- Should have good knowledge of audio equipment and sound technology.
- Possess knowledge of microphone characteristics, lighting techniques, and camera lens angles.
- Should have knowledge of the requirements of the relevant health and safety legislation and procedures.
- Have knowledge of post-production equipment.
- Know how to digitize media and make copies.
- Able to understand industry practices and standards and media formats.
- Familiar with editing systems and graphics.