Ericsson Interview Questions
Good news for the candidates who had applied and willing to apply for the Ericsson Job Openings. Here in this page we have mentioned some of the Ericsson Interview Questions for Freshers and as well as for the experienced candidates. Ericsson is a Multinational Telecommunication Industry and it mainly works on communication services, Mobile Broadband and telecom etc. This Ericsson has branches in 180 countries. Every year the organization will recruit candidates for different positions in the company. Candidates who want to shine their career in the Ericsson Company have to prepare well for the Ericsson Interview process. So by keeping this in mind we have prepared this page with some of the Ericsson Interview Questions.
There is high competition for the jobs in Ericsson. So to overcome this competition we have furnished the Ericsson Interview Questions for Freshers and Experienced candidates to crack the interview easily. So aspirants can check this complete article for the Technical Interview and HR Interview Questions. Candidates can freely access this page at any time when they had strated preparing for the Ericsson Interview Preocess.
You Can Also Check: Ericsson Recruitment
Ericsson Selection Process
Generally all the company officials will conduct the some interview rounds for the candidates to recruit for job roles in the companies. Like that the Ericsson company is also conducting the Selection Process for the applied candidates. The rounds will be as follows,
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- HR + Technical Interview
To prepare effectively for the exam we are providing some of the details of the Aptitude Test. For the Ericsson Written Test he questions will be form different subjects like Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Aptitude. The questions will be moderate form each section. So there is a chance of clearing the exam with good marks. The candidates who had cleared the written test will be allowed for the Group Discussion. This is the main step for the elimination of candidates. The officials will select the candidates who are good with the communication skills and promote them for the next rounds like HR and Technical Interview Round.
Also Check: Top 10 HR Interview Question for Freshers & Best Group Discussion Tips for Freshers
Ericsson Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
Candidates who had cleared the Aptitude Test and Group Discussion have started preparing for the HR and Technical Rounds. So for the easiness of the candidates we had given some of the basic interview questions for the freshers from various subjects like Networking, DBMS, Digital Communication, basic questions from Cloud
Networking Interview Questions
- What is subnet mask?
- What is anonymous FTP?
- What is backbone network?
- Describe Network Topology?
- Briefly, describe NAT?
- What is the job of the Network Layer under the OSI reference model?
- List the steps involved in creating the checksum?
- What are the Data link protocols?
- Define Retransmission?
- What is Forward Error Correction?
- What is Multiple Access?
- What is WAN?
- What is the importance of the OSI Physical Layer?
- What are proxy servers and how do they protect computer networks?
- What is DHCP?
- What is the standard color sequence of a straight-through cable?
Cloud Interview Questions Interview Questions
- What are the advantages of using cloud computing?
- What is the difference in cloud computing and computing for mobiles?
- For a transport in cloud how you can secure your data?
- What are the security aspects provided with the cloud?
- What are the different layers in cloud computing? Explain the working of them.
- What are the different models for deployment in cloud computing?
- What do you mean by software as a service?
- What are the security benefits of cloud computing?
- What is “EUCALYPTUS” in cloud computing? Why is it used?
- What do you mean by CaaS?
- What are the basic clouds in cloud computing?
- What is the difference between scalability and elasticity?
- What are the different deployment models?
- What is the use of API in cloud services?
- What are the three cost factors involves in cloud data center?
DBMS Interview Questions
- What are super, primary, candidate and foreign keys?
- What is Identity?
- What is a view in SQL? How to create one?
- What is a stored procedure?
- What is the difference between Trigger and Stored Procedure?
- What is a transaction? What are ACID properties?
- What is 1 NF (Normal Form)?
- What is a Fully Functional dependency?
- What is Stored Procedure?
- Explain the differences between an intranet and an extranet?
- What is data ware housing & OLAP?
- Name four applications for triggers?
- What is Functional Dependency?
- What is E-R model?
- What are the three levels of data abstraction?
- How can we know that the value fetched from SQL is a NULL value or not in COBOL??
Digital Communications Interview Questions
- What are different types of digital modulation?
- Show the phase change in DPSK at the digital input 10111101?
- What is meant by PLL and its applications?
- Define Manchester encoding?
- What is meant by line coding?
- Define unipolar encoding?
- Why JK flip-flop is being used in this type if Keying?
- What is Bandwidth of DPSK?
- Define Aperture effect.How it can be avoided?
- What is Pulse code modulation(PCM)?
- We need to send 3 bits at a time at a bit rate of 3Mbps.The carrier frequency is 10MHz.Calculate No of levels and Bandwidth?
- What is a Constellation Diagram?
- what is pulse stuffing?
- The difference in HDTV and SDTV?
- Difference in digital and discrete signals?
- The spectrum of a signal g(t) has bandwidth 0.8KHZ and centered around 10 KHZ. Find Nyquist Rate?
- What is a Constellation Diagram?
Ericsson HR Interview Question For Freshers
- Introduce Yourself
- Why do you want to join us and not other companies?
- What makes you angry?
- Give me an example of your creativity?
- What are your outside interests?
- Would you lie for the company?
- If you won $10 million lottery, would you still work?
- What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
- Why should we hire you?
- What kind of salary you need?
- What do you know about our company?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
Ericsson Interview Question For Experienced
The Interview Questions given here are for the Experienced candidates who are in plan to change their office. So from the given information candidates can easily know the question which are asking in the Interview Process and can easily secure job in the Ericsson Company.
Software Developer Interview Questions
- What is requirements tracing? What is backward tracing vs. forward tracing?
- What do low coupling and high cohesion mean? What does the principle of encapsulation mean?
- Can you name different techniques for prototyping an application? Can you name examples of how an application can anticipate user behavior?
- How would you change the format of all the phone numbers in 10,000 static html web pages? Can you name an example of a recursive solution that you created?
- What is the number 21 in binary format? And in hex?
- Can you name some different text file formats for storing unicode characters?
- What is the difference between a queue and a stack? What is the difference between storing data on the heap vs. on the stack?
- How would you implement the structure of the London underground in a computer’s memory?
- Which tools do you need to manage the state of all digital information in a project? Which tools do you like best?
Business Analyst Interview Questions
- What are some of the most important points a business analyst must take care of when preparing a business plan?
- What diagrams and/or other materials do you use to capture and describe customer needs and convey technical information?
- How many business case engagements have you worked on? What was your involvement?
- Define application usability.
- What is Pareto Analysis?
- What steps are necessary to turn an idea into a product?
- What does BPMN stand for? What is BPMN Gateway?
- Explain CAP Analysis.
- What does INVEST stand for and what does it do?
- What is meant by an alternate flow in a use case?
- Tell me what you know about scope creep.
- Describe the difference between a business requirement document (BRD) and functional requirement document (FRD).
- Explain the difference between an analysis model and a design model?
Network Engineer Interview Questions
- What port is used for FTP?
- What is a reflector and load balancing?
- Types of IP Classes?
- Difference between static IP and dynamic IP?
- Show IP address and MAC address on PC?
- What is H.323?
- Tell about Ether channel?
- What is the use of routing? or Why we use routing?
- Define the criteria for best path selection of a router?
- BGP neighborship is not coming up. Please define the various steps to troubleshoot it?
- What is the difference between an OPPF neighbor and an adjacent neighbor?
- What is penultimate hop popping (PHP) and what is its use?
- What is the difference between layer 2 and layer 3 QoS?
- What is route reflector and why it is required?
- What is the difference between standard and extended ACL?
RF System Engineer Interview Question
- Explain about frequency number, Maxwell equations, basic signal processing, antenna?
- what is the active probe??
- what is the &amp;amp;#034;setup time&amp;amp;#034;??
- The circuit inside a VNA, P1dB?
- Explain about Evm provement /digital filter/ linux system/ s parameter?
- If VSWR is 2, what is the reflection coefficient?
- what is the modulation used in GSM voice? difference between GMSK and QPSK?
- which PA will you use for GMSK?
- The basic super heterodyne receiver architectures and image rejection architectures advantages and disadvantages?
- What is the Return loss and VSWR? How are they related?
- Why is the isolator placed at the output of the amplifier?
- What is carrier to interference ratio(C/I) and how it is related to SNR?
- What is G/T of the antenna?
- What is image frequency rejection in RF transceiver?
- What is the difference between homodyne and heterodyne architecture in RF Receiver?
Android Developer Interview Questions
- What is a ContentProvider and what is it typically used for?
- Which of the code snippets below is the correct way to check if a Compass sensor is present on the system? Explain your answer?
- Describe three common use cases for using an Intent?
- What is DDMS? Describe some of its capabilities?
- What is an Intent? Can it be used to provide data to a ContentProvider? Why or why not?
- What does ADT stand for?
- What are the tools are placed in An Android SDK?
- What is viewGroup in android?
- What is a content provider in Android?
- What are the notifications available in android?
- What a is container in android?
- What is ADB in android?
- How to launch an activity in Android?
- How do you pass the data to sub-activities android?
- What is singleton class in android?
- What a is fragment in Android?
Ericsson HR Interview Questions For Experienced
- If you had 26 hours in your day , how would you spend those additional two hours?
- Tell me something about yourself ?
- How many rectangles a chess board has?
- What is more important to you money or success ?
- Tell us some of your strengths?
- Are you planning to go for further studies?
- Are you a hard worker or smart worker?
- What are your future goals?
- For how long do you expect to stay with our organization?
- Tell us about your achievements at college level?
- What are you expecting from the company?
- What is the difference between smart work and hard work?
- What qualities do you feel a successful manager should have?
- Tell us about yourself & family background?
- What are your aspirations?
- Explain about your Leardership qualities?