EFI Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | Associate Software Engineer Jobs For BE, B.Tech Freshers. EFI is inviting applications from BE, B.Tech graduates. Candidates who had completed the mentioned graduation are eligible to register for these latest vacancies in Bangalore on or before the last date. Contenders should have familiarity with debugging tools like WinDBG, GDB would be an added advantage.
EFI OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
EFI Job description
- Understanding the fiery modules and working closely on the interface. Defect resolution in video modules. Work very closely with other engineers across geographical regions. Work with QA teams and help resolve internal defects as well as customer issues.
EFI Job Requirements
- Very Strong C, C++ programming on Window, Linux environment.
- Quick learner, self starter and thrive in change.
- Hands-on experience doing multi thread application development on Windows, Linux.
- Strong multi threaded application debugging skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills.
- Familiarity with debugging tools like WinDBG, GDB is an added advantage.
EFI Required Skills
- Quick learning capacity and helpful to others.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge on a printing domain is a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
EFI Company Profile
|Headquarters||Fremont, California, U.S.|
|Number of employees||3000+|
|Industry||Digital Imaging Technology|
How To Apply For EFI Job Vacancies
Important Certificates Need To Carry During Interview
- Need to bring Latest Resume
- Recent Passport Size Photos
- All Educational Documents xerox copies
- Original ID proof issued by the government