EFI Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | Associate Software Engineer Jobs For BE, B.Tech Freshers. EFI is inviting applications from BE, B.Tech graduates. Candidates who had completed the mentioned graduation are eligible to register for these latest vacancies in Bangalore on or before the last date. Contenders should have familiarity with debugging tools like WinDBG, GDB would be an added advantage.
Aspirants who are interested in applying for these jobs have to check the entire post for to know job Description and Required Skills. Contenders must have Strong knowledge on C, C++ programming on Window, Linux environment. Candidates who are going to appear for the EFI Recruitment have to practice EFI Interview Questions and EFI Model Papers. While preparing with these papers candidates can get select in the selection process.
Having strong analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills will be an added advantage. The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Updated Resume, 4 copies of passport size photos and Xerox copies of all Mark sheets while attending the interview process. To know more further details keep on visiting All India Jobs for latest updates.
EFI OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
EFI Job description
- Understanding the fiery modules and working closely on the interface. Defect resolution in video modules. Work very closely with other engineers across geographical regions. Work with QA teams and help resolve internal defects as well as customer issues.
EFI Job Requirements
- Very Strong C, C++ programming on Window, Linux environment.
- Quick learner, self starter and thrive in change.
- Hands-on experience doing multi thread application development on Windows, Linux.
- Strong multi threaded application debugging skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills.
- Familiarity with debugging tools like WinDBG, GDB is an added advantage.
EFI Required Skills
- Quick learning capacity and helpful to others.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge on a printing domain is a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
EFI Company Profile
EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI develops breakthrough technologies for the manufacturing of signage, textiles, ceramic tiles, packaging, and personalized documents, with a wide range of printers, inks, digital front ends, and a comprehensive business and production workflow suite that transforms and streamlines the entire production process, increasing your competitiveness and boosting productivity.
|Headquarters||Fremont, California, U.S.|
|Number of employees||3000+|
|Industry||Digital Imaging Technology|
How To Apply For EFI Job Vacancies
Applicants who are interested in working with EFI have to check the job description along with required skills. Qualified contenders can apply for these job vacancies in Bangalore as soon as possible through the provided link.
Important Certificates Need To Carry During Interview
- Need to bring Latest Resume
- Recent Passport Size Photos
- All Educational Documents xerox copies
- Original ID proof issued by the government
Contenders who are interested in working with EFI can apply for the Associate Software Engineer Jobs in Bangalore. The detailed eligibility Criteria and application process are mentioned above. Candidates are suggested to utilize this opportunity on or before the closing date.