Boeing Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | Junior Software Engineer Jobs in Bangalore For BE, B.Tech Freshers. Boeing is conducting Off Campus recruitment in Bangalore. Who had completed Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering is required and a Master degree is preferred. And having 0 to 1 year of experience as a software application developer would be an added advantage. Job seekers must have hands-on experience using application Agile development processes and tools.
BOEING OFF CAMPUS DETAILS 2017
|Company Name||Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer|
Boeing Job Description
- As an Application Development Engineer, the selected individual will work on development and support of Digital Aviation Jeppesen Crew and Fleet Management Solutions that are used to manage more than a million crew members of world’s premiere airlines all around the globe such as Lufthansa, Delta Airlines, Qatar Airways, SAS, Turkish Airlines, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Qantas, Singapore Airlines and many more.
- This position develops and maintains technical relationships, partnerships with global team members to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
- Jeppesen is a fully owned subsidiary of The Boeing Company.
- The selected individual will be a part of the engineering and technology team in Boeing India. This position involves working closely with other development teams in Sweden, Singapore, Canada, and the US.
- This position provides periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents.
- The selected individual will be part of a skilled team in the Crew Management Solutions implementation department, responsible for the development and delivery of our Crew management products to airline customers.
- This position will require some international travel.
- This position will support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, mentoring, customer engagement etc.
Boeing Required Skills
- Demonstrated ability to create a positive impact on a customer by developing polished, cohesive, effective, and user friendly applications for large and complex aviation related software systems. Past experience in consulting would be a plus.
- Must have excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Java, Python, and shell scripting.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to prepare comprehensive reports, proposals, Statements of Work, and connect technology to business considerations.
- Experience in Linux environment is required.
- Knowledge of development using the Eclipse RCP framework is preferred.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Experience in using versioning systems (Mercurial) and continuous delivery process (Jenkins, Maven, RPM) is highly preferred.
- Airline experience, preferably in Crew Management is preferred.
- Must have demonstrable passion in programming, open source contribution or interesting hobby projects.
- Must have hands-on experience using application Agile development processes and tools.
- Must have the ability to take an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Candidate must be fluent in English, and familiar with MS Office tools.
- Must have the ability inspire other team members with great ideas, and take responsibility with a “can do” attitude.
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones.
- Experience using test tools such as Gherkin and Behave would be a plus.
Boeing Qualification Details
- 0 to 1 year of experience as a software application developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering is required and a Master degree is preferred.
- Candidates with Aviation related application development background will be given preference.
Boeing Company Profile
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. A top U.S. exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training. Boeing has a long tradition of aerospace leadership and innovation. The company continues to expand its product line and services to meet emerging customer needs. Its broad range of capabilities includes creating new, more efficient members of its commercial airplane family, integrating military platforms, defense systems, and the warfighter through network-enabled solutions, creating advanced technology solutions, and arranging innovative customer-financing options.
How To Apply For Boeing Job Vacancies
- Hard Copy of Latest Resume
- Bring Valid ID Proof
- Recent Passport Photocopies
- Educational Certificates Xerox Copies