Bayerische Motoren Werke has usually known under its abbreviation BMW. It is a most reputed manufacturing company with its headquarters in Germany. As everyone wants to get settle down in an MNC companies like BMW the competition would be very high to compete. In order to compete equally with everyone else, we make our readers enough confident by providing essential BMW interview questions which are frequently asked in first minutes of every interview round as clearly mentioned below.
You Can Also Check: BMW Recruitment
You Can Also Check: BMW Recruitment
As we all have believed that the first impression is the best impression, In order to grab interviewer’s focus on your side you need to work hard on all the types of interview questions which are detailed in below sections respectively
BMW Interview Rounds
The main and mandatory interview rounds of BMW interview process is mentioned below
- Online or Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Personal interview
You Can Also Check: Top 10 HR Interview Questions
Those candidates who cleared online or written test clearly will be called for next rounds. The contenders who are fortunately qualified in all the mentioned rounds will be given particular vacant role as per their performance in interview. So, intenders are advised to go through this entire article clearly without any delay.
BMW Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
The aspirants who are qualified in the online test will be called for technical round. In this section, we are clearly given various levels of interview questions which are useful for BMW company job seekers.
Java Interview Questions
- Explain about HashSet class?
- If we are trying to insert duplicate values in Set what will happen?
- What is LinkedHashSet?
- Differences between HashSet and LinkedHashSet?
- What are major enhancements in 1.4 version of collection framework?
- Explain about TreeSet?
- What are differences between List and Set interfaces?
- What is the Comparable interface?
- What is the difference between C++ & Java?
- What are statements in JAVA?
- What is JAR file?
- What is JNI?
- What is serialization?
- What is Comparator interface?
- What are differences between Comparable and Comparator?
- What are limitations of object Arrays?
- What are differences between arrays and collections?
- What is TreeMap?
- What is Hashtable?
- What is PriorityQueue?
- what are differences between arrays and ArrayList?
- Explain about the Set interface?
- What are differences between arrays and Vector?
- What is Collection API?
- Explain about List interface?
- What is Collection framework?
- What is difference between Collections and Collection?
- Explain about Collection interface?
- What is the difference between yielding and sleeping?
- Which Java.util classes and interfaces support event handling?
- Is size of a keyword?
- What are wrapped, classes?
Power Electronics Interview Questions
- Definition of Power Electronics?
- What Is Holding Current In Scr?
- What Are The Different Turn On Methods Of Scr?
- What Is Hard Switching Of The Thyristor?
- What Is Meant By Commutation?
- What Is Meant By Cyclo-converter?
- What Is Step Up Cyclo-converter?
- What Is Ac Voltage Controller?
- What Are The Types Of Inverter?
- Can Fuses With An Ac Voltage Rating Be Used In A Dc Applications?
- What Is Latching Current?
- Why Thyristor Is Considered As Charge Controlled Device?
- What Is Voltage Commutation?
- What Are The Different Losses That Occur In Thyristor While Operating?
- What Happens If I Connect A Capacitor To A Generator Load?
- Explain The Working Principal Of The Circuit Breaker?
- What Are The Advantages Of Current Commuted Chopper?
- What Is The Difference Between Earth Resistance And Earth Electrode Resistance?
- What Is The Power Factor Of An Alternator At No Load?
- What Is Meant By Pulse-Triggered Devices?
- What Is Meant By Knee Point Voltage?
- What Are The Advantage Of Free Wheeling Diode In A Full Wave Rectifier?
- What Are The Different Operation Regions Of The Thyristor (SCR)?
- Why IGBT Is Very Popular Nowadays?
- What Is An Inverter?
- Why The Circuit Turn Off Time Should Be Greater Than Thyristor Turn Off Time?
- What Is The Difference Between Power Diode And Signal Diode?
- What Are The Types Of Commutation? (or) Turn Off Methods?
- What Is Forced Commutation?
- What Is Latching Current In Scr?
- What Is Snubber Circuit?
- What Is Firing Angle?
- What Are The Advantages Of Free Wheeling Diode In Rectifier Circuit?
- What Is Ac Voltage Controller?
- What Are The Types Of Inverter?
- What Are The Applications Of Dc Chopper?
- What Is Meant By Load Commutation?
- Why Thyristors Are Not Preferred For Inverters?
- What Is Meant By PWM Control?
- What Are The Disadvantages Of PWM Control?
- What Are The Two Types Of Cyclo-converters?
BMW HR Interview Questions for Freshers
The HR round will be completely non-technical. It is all based upon testing your mental ability and capability of work stress. In order to give best of you in the interview process, we are here to help you through interview questions which are provided in this section.
- What books/exhibitions/conferences or communities do they attend or admire?
- Who are their role models?
- Where do they go for inspiration?
- How do they keep on top of current design trends?
- Who has inspired you in your life and why?
- Are you applying for other jobs?
- Give me an example of your creativity.
- What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
- Tell Me Something about yourself?
- How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
- Why are you the best person for this position?
- Sell your college to me?
- Your preferred job location?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- Tell me about your favorite Friend/Teacher you’ve had in the past?
- What changes would you make if you came on board?
- What would you say to your boss if he is crazy about an idea, but you think it stinks?
- How could you have improved your career progress?
BMW Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
The applicants who are going to participate in HR interview round this section will be very helpful for them during the interview process. The interested and eligible candidates are advised to study this article for getting good knowledge on different levels of interview questions as given in this article clearly.
Sales Engineer Interview Questions
- What’re typical sales call like for a Sales Engineer?
- How do you believe you will be effective in sales at our company?
- What do you know about our products? Who do you think are our customers?
- What kind of work environment do you thrive in?
- What software have you found useful for your job? Why, and how?
- Do you have any previous experience as a Sales Engineer?
- What are typical sales call for you?
- What was your most successful sales project you worked on?
- What has been the biggest challenge for sales engineer career so far? And how did you overcome it?
- What’s experience do you have with remote access software?
- What do you do outside of work to better yourself as a Sales Engineer?
- What do you like and dislike about the sales process?
- What are your career goals as a Sales Engineer?
- What attracted you to the engineering marketing & sales?
- How do you think your experience of engineering marketing & sales will benefit our business?
- How was your degree helped your sales & marketing career?
- How do you present a new product for a client?
- What experience do you have for pre-sales engineer?
- Would you consider analyzing data or information a strength? How so?
- What do you know about our organization?
- What makes a product successful?
Automotive Engineer Interview Questions
- What is Automotive Engineering?
- Why did you choose Automotive Engineering as a career?
- What is knee point?
- During the starting of a vehicle, the exhaust smoke appears white. Why?
- What is the development length?
- What is MVA, KVA, X-mer?
- What are MPFI and TPFC systems?
- What is Boiler HP?
- What is the meaning of stub protection?
- What is SAE?
- Mention the common automobile specifications?
- What is the difference between rated and per unit in transformer?
- What are active and passive components?
- What is a differential and how does it work?
- How many watts can we fully load a transformer?
- What will happen if dc supply is given to AC motor?
- Certain vehicles can be started by keeping the gears engaged, while certain others cannot. Explain?
- What are the various types of Water Proofing Material?
- What is grouting?What is Auto Dosing?
Marketing Manager Interview Questions
- What are the different types of tools used for internet marketing? Explain the use of all?
- How does pay per click campaigns function?What is the procedure to perform keywords analysis?
- What are the things that have to be kept in mind before creating the content for websites?
- Mention the ways by which you can introduce payment gateways?
- How will you generate traffic on your website?
- How many different types of marketing methods exist today?
- How to make a website to sell it through internet marketing?
- What are the creative and technical aspects of internet marketing?
- How does domain engineering concept work?
- What are spams? What are the potential disadvantages of using it for advertising?
- What are the things that are required to setup the internet marketing platform?
- What is the procedure to sell online space for hosting?
- What is the difference between Ad-words and Ad-sense?
- How effective is the pop-up advertising that is used in internet marketing?
- What is the purpose of people promoting on the internet?
- Explain advantages and disadvantages of any two techniques used in this field?
- Where is Meta marketing used? What does it mean?
- Why does portfolio analysis done by marketers before going into the market?
- How to remove duplicate content from a website that has already been published?
- What does AIDA principle mean in terms of internet marketing?
- How to place security features in Internet marketing?
- What are the different levels used in industrial marketing channel?
- Who uses domain advertising the most?
- What are the activities that are performed by BTL marketing?
- What are the major functions performed by advertising?
BMW HR Interview Questions for Experienced
The applicants can expect questions from this section which is to be asked in HR interview round frequently and commonly for first minutes of interview commencement. Contenders are suggested to refer this article for a better result in every interview round.
- Why have you applied for this particular job?
- What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Where do you expect to see yourself five years from now?
- Can you work under pressure?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- I see, there?s some gap in your work history. Why?
- Can you tell us something about your previous boss?
- Is there anything that you do not like about your last or current job?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Have there been instances, when your decision was challenged by your colleague or manager?
- What signs of trust have you demonstrated in the past while working?
- Have you ever had a conflict with a boss or professor? How was it resolved?
- Describe a work situation in which you had to take a risk. What was the outcome?
- Has anyone ever asked you to do something unethical? What did you do?Software Engineering is a rigorous major. What has been your most challenging course so far?
- Do you have any questions for us?What individual has had the greatest influence on you?
- What are your career goals?
Hope you got a complete idea about BMW interview process as well as interview questions after the successful study of this article. For latest updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly. Also, you can bookmark our page in order avoid search burden.